Slugfest East Take 2!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Slugfest East Take 2!

Post by blueshinma »

I'm still reeling from being able to attend AX this year that I'm late in getting this together. I think last years take over of the lounge area in the Holiday Inn, was perfect. Lots of light and room. Plus food and drink were availible if people were interested, but not really a dinner. Initial toughts were to have it Saturday night around 9 ish. Anyone care to repeat the huge success of last year?

:cheers
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

I'll be happy to come and help organize in any helpful way.
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Post by blueshinma »

Since all my "organization" last time was for naught (they didn't know we were comming) I figured we would just show up again this year. Again it makes it really low stress. Plus the hotel is only 2 or 3 blocks or so from the convention center. No rides need to be arranged.

We had it at McKenna's Bar and Grill, located at 301 W. Lombard St in the Holiday Inn. If you didn't attend here are some piccys from last years event. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thistledown/sets/ These would give you an idea what to expect...........ohhhh look at all of those cel books
yukineko
Kamisama - God

Post by yukineko »

Ooh. I'll certainly try to make it again. :)

Although since the Holiday Inn isn't my hotel this year it won't be quite as easy! Ah well.
Curator of Random Things Cel Gallery
frozentime
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by frozentime »

yukineko wrote:Ooh. I'll certainly try to make it again. :)

Although since the Holiday Inn isn't my hotel this year it won't be quite as easy! Ah well.
Be sure to carry the Dragon Half cel! I need to see on with my own eyes to be sure they exist. :)