Yet again, OTAKON room space!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Yet again, OTAKON room space!

Post by Nelia »

Well, I had posted here a few months back that I had Otakon space available. Two girls claimed it, but just a week or so ago they came up and cancelled because they managed to get their own room.

SO.

I am looking for ONE PERSON stay in a room with myself, my boyfriend, and another fellow at Otakon. We are staying at the WYNDHAM, Thursday night through Monday Morning, and the cost is $140 per person. This cost INCLUDES: hotel cost, beverages (soda/water) and snacks that Brett and I bring, and if we order pizza, we'll share. :D

This is floor space unless you can convince the other guy to let you sleep in the bed with him. They ARE pretty big beds... We desperately need one other person to stay with us.

This is a non-smoking, non-drinking room. But we're going to have fun, so if there's anyone who needs a room or KNOWS someone who needs a room, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP! NeliaStrife@Gmail.com

Thanks so much - I hope someone can help!