ohio area collectors (kentuky or indiana well bout anywhere

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

*biting nails* Thank you for the offers of transportation and pm's encouraging me to come.

I'm still not sure I'd be up to it. I have a bunch of phobias that keep me almost perpetually housebound. I suffer from panic attacks and clinical depression, and a host of other little annoyances that prevent me from really going anywhere.

>-> .. Which is why I live my life through the computer. And have so much time to waste IDing cels. XP

I get extra nervous about meeting people, beacuse I have absolutely no self-esteem to speak of. I always feel like everyone is rolling their eyes behind my back, and thinking "what a freak!". I'm overweight, I get loud and hyper when I'm nervous, and I have serious issues about being "in control". I get really nervous in new places, old places that have changed, small places with lots of people, small places with few people, big places with lots of people, big places with few people, outside, inside, underground.. You get the picture I'm sure. I even started panicing and crying one day when we went to visit my parents in the house I grew up in, because they had bought a new couch. Sad, isn't it? I'm almost crying just typing this.

Anyway, long and short - I probably won't come. Sorry.
Last edited by Zag on Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What is wrong, Zag?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Cloud wrote:What is wrong, Zag?
I just have a lot of nervous energy, Cloud.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Cloud wrote:Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Your dress makes me nervous. :puzzled
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

:rollin

Excellent response, zag!! :D Keep the bot in his place! His dress makes ALL of us nervous. :friends: