Motor City Comicon...Novi, MI Oct 14-15

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Motor City Comicon...Novi, MI Oct 14-15

Post by xKAKASHIx »

Ne one going to this show?

I went to it a few years back and I thought it was pretty cool...some cel dealers and what not. I was wondering if ne one had heard nething about this show or if they are goin go to go.
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How was it a few years back? What do you like most about it?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

I'm flying in to Detroit for this one and bringing a friend from RS to it.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

I might go on Sunday. I enjoy the MCCC, but I liked them better when they were at the Novi Expo Center.
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

ReiTheJelly wrote:I might go on Sunday. I enjoy the MCCC, but I liked them better when they were at the Novi Expo Center.
yea i havent been there at the Rock FInancial place yet...idk if i can go now...I was goin to go Saturday but now im goin to the Michigan State v Ohio State football game.
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

Hmm that's pretty close to me for a con (I go to school in Lansing, MI) so I SHOULD go now that I have heard of it. Does anyone know what anime stuff is going on there? The website I saw at least had everything listed still "to be annouced"
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Suppose they do.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

Anyone know what anime cel dealers are going to be at it? I've gotta decide if I have time to go.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why do you have to do it?
-I, Robot (Asimov)