Yaoi-Con Cel Panel

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Titania
Eiyuu - Hero

Yaoi-Con Cel Panel

Post by Titania »

Sharon (of Sharon's Gundam Wing Cels -- http://sharona1x2.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp -- a very sweet collector) and I will be hosting a panel on cel collecting for any of you who might be coming to the con. It's a brief intro to collecting and a chance to show off any lovelies you might want to bring (particularly of the bishounen persuasion ^_^). Since she and I are both coming cross country (and are both a bit paranoid about packing cels to fly), we won't have any of our own pretty boys in hand -- but she'll have nice colour prints and I'll have images to share. I'll also have some freebie sketches for attendees (and some for sale in the swap meet).
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Good luck with the cel panel! I hope it's a success, and that the con is tons of fun for you! :)
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why do you hope for it is a success and that the con is tons of fun for you
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Snakeskii
Kamisama - God

Post by Snakeskii »

Oooooo...do you happen to have a time? I don't have much in terms of bishies with me, but I would love to attend the panel!
Titania
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Titania »

Snakeskii wrote:Oooooo...do you happen to have a time? I don't have much in terms of bishies with me, but I would love to attend the panel!
Sunday at 1 PM!