Slugfest AX 2007 (Info updated)

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

cutiebunny wrote:
What about the sides(ie. cheddar potatoes)? Do we have to select one or two side dishes or do we get all four?
Choice of 2 sides.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

I'm still waiting to hear back from someone before I commit to going.
But if you want, you can add a tentative me+1 to the list.
I'll come back when I know for sure.
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Chris told me today that he'll go. So you can add the two of us to your list.

He also said, "Are people really going to bring cels to dinner?!"
JWR

Post by JWR »

miz ducky wrote:
He also said, "Are people really going to bring cels to dinner?!"
Yes , a lot do bring cel books to share as well as to show off their purchases from AX. I know I'll be bringing a lot of mine to share.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
JWR

Post by JWR »

please read the updated info in the first post.
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

I think I'll be stuffing myself with steak and salmon.

So I suppose that I'll have to have a salad for lunch that day. Gotta get the veggies in somewhere!

Thanks JWR for making this happen!!
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Due to field research constraints, I can no longer attend AX. I'm really bummed about not getting to meet people, but I suppose there is always next year.

JWR: unfortunately, this means I'm out for the dinner. :l If you'd cross my name off, that'd be great.
Tomuki

Post by Tomuki »

Hi
This will be my first Expo and I'm going it alone, so I'd love to meet up with some fellow cel collectors, I've never met any in the flesh :P Please could you add me to the list JWR, that is if its not too late.
Thank you :)
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

It looks like one of my minions wants to go along with me to the convention as well, so is it possible to add another to my name?

I just found out he bought tickets for AX today...I hope this doesn't inconvience you too much :hurt:
JWR

Post by JWR »

cutiebunny wrote:It looks like one of my minions wants to go along with me to the convention as well, so is it possible to add another to my name?

I just found out he bought tickets for AX today...I hope this doesn't inconvience you too much :hurt:
No Problem
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

My friend, Dani, wants to go depending on the results of AX idol, if she does well, she might be otherwise occupied.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Well my deadline is fast approching. I need to ask all who are thinking about joining us to let me know no later than Sunday June 24 8:00pm eastern / 5:00pm Pacific for I have to give the resturaunt a firm total Monday morning on the 25th.

Also check the list in the first post to make sure I have everyone as well as the proper totals.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Ok we are all set 30 people at 8:00pm (the cel panel is 6-7pm)

The reservation is under Ryan / Rubberslug.

The location is Rock Bottom Brewery Located in downtown Long Beach at the corner of Ocean and Pine, across from the Convention Center at One Pine Avenue Long Beach, CA.

Too all, have a safe trip to AX and I look forward to seeing you there :cheers

Joe
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I hope everyone has fun!! :D

Take pics!!
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com