A-Cen Cel Gathering?

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Labinnah

A-Cen Cel Gathering?

Post by Labinnah »

Just wondering if anyone else is going to be attending A-Cen next month :D We've already got our tickets and hotel room, and it'd be a lotta fun to meet up with other cel collectors while at the con.
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

My husband and I will be there. I'll be dressed as Noah from FMA one of those days. If luck and an unnamed number of deities smile down upon me, I'll be able to finish the military uniform for that series as well.
Labinnah

Post by Labinnah »

Awesome :D

Also, bumpin this incase anyone else is interested in meetin up. I'm tryin to find a way to safely take my cel book with me to the con.
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

Labinnah wrote:Awesome :D

Also, bumpin this incase anyone else is interested in meetin up. I'm tryin to find a way to safely take my cel book with me to the con.
i was there a couple years ago and saw the Pillows perform...it was a good time but not able to go this year. is ne one performing?
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

They had Spiral Spiders and High&Mighty Color Preforming this year.

Hey Labinnah, didn't get a chance to meet up with you, but I hope you had a lot of fun this weekend.
Labinnah

Post by Labinnah »

Haha, no worries, this weekend was a blast :) We were a lot more busy than I thought we'd be, half our Saturday was spent runnin around with the Trigun cosplay group.

Got some great cels though, I'm gonna be updating soon.
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

You were in the Cosplay group? I took a few shots at their photoshoot that day. Who were you cosplaying?
Labinnah

Post by Labinnah »

Zazie the Beast, Trigun Maximum version :P

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1084465
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Woah, really weird, it really is a small world :D

That was a nice costume btw. Not sure if you're interested, but I have a couple pics of you in my acen2k7 folder. http://www.otakuspot.net/images/acen2007/

acen2k7sat0015, 0016, 0022, 0023 and 0024.