NDK - I'm asking WAY ahead of time

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Goldknight
RULER

NDK - I'm asking WAY ahead of time

Post by Goldknight »

As y'all know NDK will be here before we know it. I'm curious who all is going. I spoke with JWR who will be there this year. YAY!!!! :jump Can't wait to see y'all in Denver. I'll be working the Asylum stand with Curt and company as usual. I was hoping to work out a dinner for beta/sluggers to get together. I know we have a few that come each year. I already know DT, JWR, Magician, and myself are in. I'm curious about everyone else and wanted to reserve them ahead of time. :emb Anyone else interested?
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Depends on if Baakay can manage not to be sick that weekend this year :P
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

kymaera wrote:Depends on if Baakay can manage not to be sick that weekend this year :P
Oh ye of little faith. We have been forewarned, not only by Joe, but by our former student assistant who about had a bird when I didn't show last year :D

I can't miss it TWO years in a row. Except potentially by automobile. (but that's another issue). :D
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I will end you if you don't come this year Bakaay!!!! :P
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Baakay wrote:Except potentially by automobile.
It's ok. I've gotten used to you getting us lost and the vultures circling overhead as they wait for the car to run out of gas and strand us.
Goldknight wrote:I will end you if you don't come this year Bakaay!!!! :P
It's a more effective threat if you make her live longer and prolong her suffering. Putting her out of her misery would just motivate her to skip ;)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin Nice. :rollin

aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

I'm actually hoping to make it.
Baakay, still got room in the basement for me? :wink:
Joe says he doesn't mind if we spend time playing with the dolls. He's got one or two Belldandys to bring along and play with too. :P
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

aernath wrote:Baakay, still got room in the basement for me? :wink:
Wait . . . Kay, isn't the basement your Dungeon of Anime, or something to that effect? If so, it sounds like the perfect place for a certain Perv we both know . . . :D
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

"Please don't throw me in the briar patch!" :bny :bny :bny
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

aernath wrote:"Please don't throw me in the briar patch!" :bny :bny :bny
Sad but true: I got this allusion on the third read. :l Guess that's what happens when Disney bans stuff. :l
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Yep, Dungeon of Anime it is.

I'll make Nate dismantle the o-so-fabulous recording studio in the spare bedroom so that I can remove at least one layer of bugs before Kymaera grabs his usual visitin' spot... :D

The big question of course will be whether any of us has a girl doll with appropriately sized "endowments" to keep him occupied while the rest of us play with our boys. ;) Oh wait! I know, he can bring h is Japanese School Girl! :P
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

So what kind of food will we be craving? There's so many places around. Mexican, Cajun, Grill, Sushi, etc.

JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Goldknight wrote:So what kind of food will we be craving? There's so many places around. Mexican, Cajun, Grill, Sushi, etc.
Ky will have his normal Rocky Mountain Spotted Oysters & Coors since it's in Denver.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

JWR wrote:Ky will have his normal Rocky Mountain Spotted Oysters & Coors since it's in Denver.
The only thing that could be less appetizing than that is having to ride back with Baakay if she has Mexican. :hurt:
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Baakay wrote:I'll make Nate dismantle the o-so-fabulous recording studio in the spare bedroom so that I can remove at least one layer of bugs before Kymaera grabs his usual visitin' spot... :D
Naaah. He doesn't deserve the trouble. :P