NDK - I'm asking WAY ahead of time

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Re: NDK - I'm asking WAY ahead of time

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:I already know DT, JWR, Magician, and myself are in.
Really? :? You buying me a plane ticket. :nya: :friends:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

If you're buying people plane tickets, please buy me one too. :D
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

I thought she was just giving everyone a lift on her private jet.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Alright Smart Asses. :P I meant DW!!!!!!!!

The head count thus far is:

Me
DW
Magician
JWR +1
Aernath
Kymeara
Baakay

Did I miss anyone? Would it be better of y'all to attend dinner Friday night or Saturday night because I'm going to make reservations. I'm also going to work on Curt, Becca, and Jason too. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Friday night is best for me, since I've got a nosebleed early flight Sunday in the a.m. X|
Stupid work. :x Wouldn't let me have Monday off.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Goldknight wrote: Would it be better of y'all to attend dinner Friday night or Saturday night because I'm going to make reservations.
You can contact my trip chauffer/secretary to make arrangements for me.

Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Friday night is fine with me. I'll have to come after work, though, so no schmoozing at the con itself. :P

~ DW
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How do you plan to do this?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Soooo I'm guessing Friday then. YAY!!!! I will get in contact with everyone at some point this weekend to firm things up. If anyone else is going and would like to join us then don't worry about last minute additions. I can easily call and add people to the reservation. I think it's great to meet everyone and see old faces again. :jump
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Goldknight wrote:and see old faces again.
I started to make a crack, but decided that it might not be prudent as I will be within smacking range of Baakay soon.

Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin Y'all are cracking me up. Curt said he was in and Jason and Becca will hopefully and most likely be there. YAY!!!! :jump :jump
I have a copy of the menu that I can scan for those interested. I don't have the sushi menu though. I will tell you that it is AWESOME though. As I'm sure DW and Magician can attest to. :wink:

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:Alright Smart Asses. :P I meant DW!!!!!!!!
Awww . . . and here I was packing my bags. :bawl /kis

Too bad it's the weekend before AWA. Y'all have fun!
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

As the week goes on , can you update the projected weather so we can pack accordingly. Right now the 5 day shows Friday with high of 75 & possible Thunderstorms (30% chance).

I'm sure your local stations would have a better handle then the weather channel.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Basically Joe there's a chance of storms every afternoon here in CO. More often then not we get them and it cools off a little to 60s-70s. Basically the average each day is 70s. It gets a bit cooler in the evenings and people not used to it may want a light jacket or long sleeves. :wink:

Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Goldknight wrote:Basically Joe there's a chance of storms every afternoon here in CO. More often then not we get them and it cools off a little to 60s-70s. Basically the average each day is 70s. It gets a bit cooler in the evenings and people not used to it may want a light jacket or long sleeves. :wink:
And thank heavens it does, too... after all the broiling we've done this summer!

Although Perv-chan, who is staying at my house, will want to prepare for slightly warmer temperatures in Greeley. After all, Kymaera will be here too, so there will undoubtedly be an abundance of hot air in the vicinity!

:D :D :D