Motor city comicon...May 18-20

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Motor city comicon...May 18-20

Post by xKAKASHIx »

Ne one goin to the MCC at the rock financial show place in Novi? im prolly goin to go saturday and check it out since ive got nothing better to do (or that i want to do).
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
toonybabe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by toonybabe »

I'm going! Since I live in Ohio, the Motor City Comic Con won't be too bad of a drive. Also, I have relatives in Toledo, so I am going to drag them along. I've never been to a comic con or an anime expo before so I'm really excited! Does anyone know how the cel scene is at this con? I'm going after some original comic art too, if I can find what I am looking for.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

I'll be there, since it's very close to where I live. I'm impressed with the list of guests that they have this time. :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm glad your impressed, ReiTheJelly.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

ReiTheJelly wrote:I'll be there, since it's very close to where I live. I'm impressed with the list of guests that they have this time. :)
yea its like 30 mins from my house so i think im goin to go...seems pretty cool...if u buy tix early u get in 30 mins ahead of time and dont have to wait in line lol
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪