AX Badges

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
ReAnimator
Anime Geek

Post by ReAnimator »

I’m not real worried, because whether you got your badge in the mail or not you STILL have to go stand in line to get your badge-holder.

On the other hand, printing every badge for every attendee on-the-spot will certainly slow the process considerably. This is perhaps what they were hoping to avoid by mailing the badges prior to the con. At this point, my guess is this is a lost cause – there won’t be a large enough percentage of attendees with mailed badges to speed things up at all.

Anybody going on Thursday (Day 0) to try to avoid the Friday nightmare?
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

I fly into LA around 6. But, I registered with a group.
Does anyone have experience with this? The person who paid for all the registrations will be there way earlier than me on Thur. Can he pick up everyone's badge?
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

If he has a copy of your id, he can.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I don't follow your reasoning.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)