Great idea!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Great idea!

Post by kymaera »

JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

This reminds me of the "special rules" care of our favorite squirrel Foamy!
http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=140
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What does "this" refer to?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Ahhh lol That made me smile :D
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

That's pretty funny. :)

A couple days ago I was just thinking that it's cool in a way that I don't attend anime conventions anymore. These days since my nose is unplugged I can smell at least five times better than I did most of the rest of my life.

And I'd hate to think of what I would be capable of smelling if I attended another convention again. 8O :roll: X| pheww :D

Having a good sense of smell is not always a good thing. :hurt: :O
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

When attending Dragoncon last weekend, people had to exit the MARTA station through this really long, really hot escalator to get to the hotels. Combined with the excessive humidity, people were dripping with sweat before they even entered the convention. By afternoon, the song "We got the funk" kept running through my mind.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Have you seen that news story that mentions that a study found that the Japanese were found to have fewer of the gland or enzyme or whatever that makes B.O. smell more unpleasantly?

I think we need to investigate this further so that we can find out how we can encourage more people in this world to smell less. lol :D
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Make them smell less?
Make them stop sniffing things! :P

:joke

That's pretty funny though! And not a bad idea, all-in-all. :wink: