Backlotanimation at The Orlando Comic-Con this weekend!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
backlotanimation
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Backlotanimation at The Orlando Comic-Con this weekend!

Post by backlotanimation »

Hiya Folks,
Once more I'm here to tell you about a convention in the Orlando,Florida area that I will have a booth at this weekend,It's called the Orlando Comic-Con.
http://www.orlandocon.net/
This time I'm going to do a discount for any Anime-Beta member that comes to the show,I will knock 5% off of your total if you tell me you heard this on the Anime-Beta site, Hows that for deal?
I'll have tons of stuff like Production cels from both animation and anime from lots of studios,I also have a killer selection of womens and mens Kimono and the all items that go with them,I also have all kinds of ink painting/calligraphy sets with a few kinds of ink and two kinds of Rice paper.I have seal chops from China and Japan with seal ink both carved and blank.
I have so many odds and ends it would take a page or two to list them all so I'll stop right now and just say I have something for everyone and every age.

/hp I'm always looking for new items for my booth so I would love to hear what everyone would like to find in a con booth, So please post me a list of your top four items you would look for at a convention,I'll see if I can add a few of them to my stock.

I hope to see some of you at the show.
Drive safe and have fun!

Roy 8) (DBA)Backlotanimation
"And that is why you fail!"
Yoda
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Sounds really cool! Shame I can't go though!!

It's really good of you to offer a discount to Beta members! Anyway I hope it all goes well!
backlotanimation
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by backlotanimation »

Thanks Ronin!

any ideas about the Items you would like to find in a con booth?

Roy 8) (DBA)Backlotanimation
"And that is why you fail!"
Yoda