Anime Boston 2008

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Anime Boston 2008

Post by purple-plum »

Is anyone going to Anime Boston this year? We'll be there so stop by and say hello =)

KT
lcatino
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by lcatino »

I'll be there. My first con! Looking forward to meeting you!
:)
:elephant
Okuni
Kamisama - God

Post by Okuni »

Not this year. :(

Two reasons:
  • 1) Falls on Easter weekend
    2) Has an "Under the Sea" /"Ocean" theme. Not fond of the scheme!
    2.5) (not good enough reason)Wish to spend money elsewhere
Next year, maybe? ....but only if Greg Ayres still shows! :P
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

Stop by the booth if you are going =) sorry to be missing you Okuni...maybe next year? We're the booth "Anime Stuff Store" seems that Purple-plum is not as easy to remember and only meaningful to me -_-

~KT
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Perhaps. I can wait. I am a very patient robot.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

I was there but I don't remember many of the booths except Asylum and Pavallion... unless your booth sold Pokemon plushies I bought for my cousin I probably didn't buy anything there. Um, Saturday I went as Lina Inverse but without the red hair/wig thing... I kept my naturally long brunette hair. And I lost my headband.. and my white gloves... I lost them somewhere in the piles in my room... I have some things in common with Lina there. Ah anyway, I hope you didn't get too stressed. It kind of sucked this year but hopefully it will be better next year.

Yeah I ended up buying some cels from Kurt especially one of Lina that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.