Roomie for AX2008?

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Roomie for AX2008?

Post by cutiebunny »

Hello,

I booked a room at the La Quinta LAX for July 4 - July 6, 2008 and was wondering if anyone would like to consider being a roomate for the duration. I would prefer to room with another woman, but I'm not that picky about it. My only policy is that I do not want a roomate who plans on partying, binge drinking, using recreational drugs and having sex. I don't smoke, drink, etc. I'm a pretty mellow person to be around.

As the hotel is about 15 miles away from the convention center(everything else is about $200/night nearby), I also booked a car as well. Gas is on me and I'll provide chaffeur service to the convention, Slugest..pretty much anything within reason. The hotel appears to also have a continental breakfast served every morning. Whether that's a nice spread of just a can o' juice and a muffin, I don't know(but I plan on calling them anyways).

Anywho, my asking price to share the room for the two nights and the token chaffeur service is $150, but I'm flexible on this too.

PM me or send me gallery feedback if interested. Thanks! :)