Nan Desu Kan '08

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Nan Desu Kan '08

Post by Priss-chan »

As per my usual routine I shall be at NDK all three days. This year I am dressing as Rabby from Gall Force ^_^ Just look for a girl in an orange jacket, purple tights, and wearing a rabbit-ear helmet.

Is there anybody else here that I might see there? :^^:
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I will be there as usual working for Curt at the Asylum Anime booth! :D
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

You'll probably be the only girl there, right? So if you see someone who looks 14 yelling for Goldknight, that'd probably be me ;)

I like showing my cels to Curt every year, but he never seems to get riled up about any of them, even my Sylvie pan (which I got just prior to the last NDK). Guess he's hard to please ;D And given that I've now got four cel books, it's gonna start getting tricky hauling those into the dealer's room!

*thinks*

Well...two of them just have BGC, the other two have Crash and my other series...so maybe I can just bring in those two. And should I manage to win that lovely Priss cel on YJ tomorrow, I can show that off too :wink:

I've never been to any cons besides NDK...I'm really wanting to check out one of the bigger ones. I'm thinking maybe Anime Expo, but considering when I was in LA in June I shorted myself out completely just going through Kinokuniya and the two Anime Jungles, I wonder if I'd explode from overstimulation XD
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Actually there will be two girls at the booth. Each year Jason and Becca are also there to work so Becca and I get into a little trouble at poor Jason's expense. Too fun messing with him. :rollin I can't wait to see them. They are too fun. So yeah.....might be a little more tricky with two of us. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

Ok, so how do I tell you apart from Becca? :P
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm taller. :rollin

Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm trying to get a group together for Sushi and Chinese depending on your taste. Saturday night I want to make reservations. I plan on getting Curt, Becca, and Jason as well as DW and Magician. If you'd like to be added to the list then let me know. YAY!!!!!!

Priss-chan
Kamisama - God

Post by Priss-chan »

Sounds yummy...I'll see if I can get my b/f to come along (not that that'll be a problem) =d
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Psst . . . Priss-chan . . . :dlook There are pictures of GK in beta's album. :dwink
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:wack Bad DT.... :wack Bad Girl.... :wack :wack :wack
Last edited by Goldknight on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

M and I are in. YAYS! :D

~ DW
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Ok I think I got all the PMs sent with the reservation info. If anyone else is interested then please let me know. I know full well there are many other beta members here in state and I imagine they'll probably be at the con. Don't be shy!!!! Speak up. I'd love to meet y'all. :)