Att Goldknight

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Att Goldknight

Post by JWR »

You Know you want to :D

Irasshaimase! Anime Expo® 2009 Announces AniMaid Café To Debut At This Year’s Convention

Nation’s Largest Anime and Manga Convention Looking for Maids & Hosts

Anaheim, California (May 6, 2009) — Ever imagined or wanted to experience the maid cafes of Akihabara, Japan in the U.S.? After much anticipation and planning, Anime Expo® 2009 is proud to present its first ever Maid Café at the nation’s largest anime and manga convention held July 2-5, 2009 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. More information can be found on the website www.anime-expo.org.

Hosted by the Funky Fresh Cosplay Group, AniMaid Café is an event you will not want to miss! The AniMaid Café caters to all guests with both Maids and Hosts. Enjoy the evening with food, drinks, live performances, fun interactive games, contests, prizes, merriment and much more! Don’t miss out on your chance to be a “masterâ€
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Katsucon had a maid/butler cafe this year. It was lots of fun. I imagine the AX cafe will be even better. :)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Sounds pretty neat. :)

I never visited that maid cafe in Culver City:

http://www.royal-t.org/
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Joe Joe Joe........ :wack
You are a little twerp..... :wack :wack :wack

In all honestly though I don't see myself at AX this year. As some people already know my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer so I'll be helping her recover from her double mastectomy around that time.....unless something changes date wise. :sweatdrop
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug