Nan Desu Kan - Sept 10-12 2010, Denver, CO

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Nan Desu Kan - Sept 10-12 2010, Denver, CO

Post by miz ducky »

I'll be checking out Nan Desu Kan for the first time this year.

Will You be there?
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

My wife and I plan on being there.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Cool! Have you been to it before? If so, I guess you like it? I'm looking forward to seeing what they have going on.
JWR

Post by JWR »

miz ducky wrote:Cool! Have you been to it before? If so, I guess you like it? I'm looking forward to seeing what they have going on.
We have only been there once 3 years ago.

For me it is more about meeting up with several friends that either live in the area or are planning to attend. Dealer room is on the smaller size. There is a lot of cosplay going on.

Asylum minus Curt will be there and they do normally have great guests of honor.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I'd love to go to harass, er, say hi to GK but my parents are going to be visiting me then so I doubt they'd like me going out of town. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!