Animazement 2013 - NC

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Animazement 2013 - NC

Post by ginga123 »

Hello to all!

Will anyone here be attending Animazement in NC? This will be my first large convention attendence, used to going to small local events. I guess you'd say this would be my first official "debutante" appearance on the anime circuit. And, why not do it in grand Southern belle style? :wink:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your support and making the GAG a gem with 29k hits!

Kind Regards,

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

the noToRIoUs gINgA

P.S.- Currently, and slowly, throwing up a Sailor Moon 20th anniversary celebration style theme. Hope you'll enjoy it. ginga
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
shadowlight

Re: Animazement 2013 - NC

Post by shadowlight »

Will be there as usual. Will probably have about 100 cels, since I am having problems cutting given the extensive guest list. Let me know if you want me to bring anything along.

Marcus
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

if you have anything from Spice and Wolf, Pokemon (for MG), chobits, xxxholic, or Sailor Moon that would be awesome. Thankyou

Jen
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
shadowlight

Post by shadowlight »

SPice and wolf and xxxholic is paper only, so never picked them. I think I have chobits, but again the series is paper only, so they are buried in a pile somewhere. Will have a few pokemon cels with me. Keiko Han has already signed the few luna cels I have, so was not planning to bring them. Will see if I can dig up the sailor moon binder.

Marcus
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

thanks! please feel free to PM me so I can make arrangements to find you at the con. :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com