Otakon 2014! Beta/RS Gathering???

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Otakon 2014! Beta/RS Gathering???

Post by Jadeduo »

Hi Everyone,

For the second year in a row I am heading up to Otakon from FL, and back in the day... we did a few get togethers of those who were attending, last year no one was coming I guess, although I did meet a fellow RSer at Asylum's booth last year so neat! But because we were in the dealers room all I had on me was an empty cel book for *coughs* purchases!

So I would love for anyone that is going to maybe get together before, after or during whichever is convenient. I usually arrive Thursday morning so we can get in the line for pre-reg and get our tix the day before to skip the giant line on Friday morning. I will also be putting some fanart in the auction, but usually that leaves us free for the evening on Thursday.

Is anyone interested?

If so, should we bring some art to share in person, and if so does anyone have any requests?

Jadeduo
:jump
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Otakon 2014! Beta/RS Gathering???

Post by Jadeduo »

Bump!
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Otakon 2014! Beta/RS Gathering???

Post by Jadeduo »

I will be packing this Sunday, so now is the time for any requests if there are none, I will pack a selection from each section of my gallery, but not to fill the book and not to leave room open for any new beauties that I decide to add from the dealer's room! Probably about 10 or so...

Anywho I will be reachable by e-mail and PM while at Otakon, and will check the forum sporadically while there! I expect everyone to keep up the conversation while I am gone! ^_^