Otakon 2015 Panel/Cel Gathering

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Otakon 2015 Panel/Cel Gathering

Post by Jadeduo »

I was just confirmed as a panelist for Otakon 2015! GAH! I will be doing my panel on cel collecting, which I will have to revise, as I have acquired a few key pieces I did not have before to fully demonstrate the process.

We are still going, and I found out I have 3-4 more weeks on the crutches. I am kind of hoping that I will be able to rock a cane or something by then. However, I go with a large group so I will have plenty of minions/friends to help me out with the panel. I will be there with Milestogo and Itadakimasu!

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a get together of some sort, after the panel or anytime that weekend I am totally game! Just post here or message!

JD
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Otakon 2015 Panel/Cel Gathering

Post by majinuub »

Very sad I can't attend this year :l . Would've loved to attend the panel.
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

I definitely would like to join!! I believe I met you before when you were there as Sailor Jupiter and I was Meilin from CCS. It would be great to meet up with people again, though I will be coming by plane so I won't be bringing any cels in tow >.<
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

YAY! Awesome, I will have cels! For the panel more than anything. I will also be flying due to some work things I've got going on which is super sad... But I am happy to still be going they could have been jerks and completely blocked because I was out so long!

Anyone else going to be there?

JD
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Currently waiting in line for Romi Park! ^_^

My Panel will be from 10:15 to 11:15 in Panel 2 on Sunday Morning!

I would love to see any beta-ers that are planning on coming!

Milestogo will be co presenting with me and Itadikimasi will be handing out raffle tickets at the door for a chance at one of the door prizes I might have gone overboard ^_^;;

JD
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by lunacels »

That is so cool--I wish I could go!! I used to live in B-more but I'm a little too far now to make it a day trip. Nothing ever comes around Nashville. :l

Have fun!! :vict
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Jadeduo wrote:Milestogo will be co presenting with me and Itadikimasi will be handing out raffle tickets at the door for a chance at one of the door prizes..
So the Squish is up for grabs?! Totally going to your panel at YaoiCon now :vict
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

What do you mean just going to my panel now! I need a ticket/door prize minion, I'd already promised to draft you! ^_^ Also the SQUISH is too in love with Sakura to notice anyone else ^_~

Poor Ita has been begging to bring him back hot mensies from Yaoi-con, we shall see :)

I might be greedy and keep them all to myself!

JD
:vict