For Furuba Fanatics!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

There are 14 volumes out in the US. They definitely have different things happening in them than what happens in the anime. To me, it's almost like 2 completely different stories that just start out the same. I'll let someone else go into more depth as I've long since stopped reading them online. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Where are they?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Yes if I recall correctly the end of the anime happens in Vol 6 of the manga. A lot of the things in the anime happen in the first 7-8 volumes of the manga.
However, they did kinda rearrange the sequence of events a little by having Tohru meet a few of the members of the zodiac before the end of the anime.
(which in the manga comes after Kyo's "big scene")

But yes the story does continue and yes Vol 14 has been translated and released.
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Goldknight wrote: I may be tempted to start reading manga if I know the story continues and gets good.
I think it is the best, most well constructed story out there in manga land. If you loved the anime, the manga will not disappoint you. Spectrum Nexus features it in it's regular rotation, check it out and of course buy the English releases. You will not be sorry!