For Furuba Fanatics!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Tabbykitty wrote:Hmm, that makes sense with the chinese zodiac-but then where does Kyo fit in? Maybe as the cursed one he has to wait until everyone is released?
Yep He will probably have to wait until they are all released...if the Chinese polar theory is right, he will have to wait until he end :l
I though the opposit of the Rooster were the "Bull/Ox" and "the Dog"-(Well according to my Zodiac book)

-Personaly, I want the horse to be free (so she can smack some sense into Akito :) )
Last edited by moonrabitt on Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I hadn't thought of that.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

moonrabitt wrote: -Personaly, I want the horse to be free (so she can smack some sense into Akito :) )
Besides that wonderful sight, seeing Akito with some horse hoof prints on her butt, that would mean Rin and Haru could be together - assuming he's released next.
And if Rin is released then Yuki would be next and that would really cheese Akito off. :D
kamidake
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kamidake »

Reviving the thread!

Nothing spoiler-ish, I've been wondering about this for a while now... Kazuma's grandfather was the cat spirit before Kyo, and he was isolated most of his life... how could he have kids and grandkids? :?
"If ifs and buts are clusters and nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola." -- Stephen Colbert
http://ix.rubberslug.com/
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Maybe he had his kids before he was locked up? :? I mean, they're waiting for Kyo to turn 18, right? So he was just a touch young when he fathered kids.

Or could it be just a kind name Kyo called him? You know, like Risa calling Shigure big brother.

Yeah, I know . . . not helping. :?
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

For some reason I seem to remember Shishou saying that his grandmother went to his grandfather (the cat) because she pitied him. So I thought that she broke into the locked room and had a nice tryst. I'm sure Akito was pleased.

But I'll tap birdie to answer it with her wisdom. She has every detail of this story crammed into her head.
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Baylor wrote:For some reason I seem to remember Shishou saying that his grandmother went to his grandfather (the cat) because she pitied him. So I thought that she broke into the locked room and had a nice tryst. I'm sure Akito was pleased.

But I'll tap birdie to answer it with her wisdom. She has every detail of this story crammed into her head.
I must admit that that is one detail that has escaped me.. X| I thought that even though the cat's fate was predetermined, the time of it being carried out was left up to the Kami of the time. I'm not sure that all Kami's were as mean-spirited or batsh** crazy as Akito, so it's possible that Shishou's Ojii-chan might have had a little happiness outside the locked room. There is no indication that Akira was as twisted a Kami as his daughter. But that could be revealed later as was Kyoko and Katsuya's relationship.

.....or like you said Baylor, they got busy in the locked room. :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Interesting. It could have.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Cloud wrote:Interesting. It could have.
I'm glad you think so Cloud
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Under what circumstances?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Cloud wrote:Under what circumstances?
Good question. Have you read Fruits Basket, Cloud?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

No I don't think I have read Fruits Basket you , what is Fruits Basket you about?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

Well, it looks like Furuba is wrapping up. According to some sources, in three chapters!
It looks like Akito will be coming out as a girl and she and Shigure will end up together.

Yuki will tell Machi everything and that he loves her.

Kyo and Tohru will be together.

Hiro was lifted from the curse so he'll be able to protect Kisa.
But what about Haru and Rin?? I want that one cleared up and fast!
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

Okay, we need to have a REAL discussion in here.

With the storyline ending soon, what would you like to see happen?

I'm such a sap that I'd like to see the prospective couples get together, like Akito and Shigure, Hatori with that teacher (can't remember her name but I'm sure birdie will be along in a second to correct me), Kyo and Tohru, Uotani and Kureno, and of course, Haru and Rin.

Here are the couples I can definitely live without: Kazuma and Hanajima and Yuki and Machi.

I'd also love to see Momiji reunited with his family since he no longer has the curse.
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

The very IDEA of Yuki and Machi makes me CRINGE!!!! X| But I'm rooting for Yuki and Tohru all the way! :P Kyo and Kagura *nod* *nod*

Strangely enough though, the couple I'm pulling the most for is Kureno and Uotani :love: I don't know why, but that story really really touched me. Haru and Rin are cuuuuute but I've always been a bit uncomfortable with such an overtly sexual relationship between two 14 year olds! :rollin

As for Akito, I hope that bitch gets hit by a train. :evil:
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.