:hitting: I'm totally with Lynxa! :hitting:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Lynxa wrote:As for Akito, I hope that bitch gets hit by a train. :evil:
:hitting: :crackup

You're the best, Lynxa. XD

Akito and Shigure... I don't know... that just seems kinda... eh... :?
Who knows.. maybe they'll end up being the perfect couple. :P

I hope Momiji's family gets back together as, well, a family and he gets to be the literal big brother to his little sister. I'm rooting for Kureno and Uo-chan as well.... and Haru and Rin... and Kyo and Tohru... and.. I don't really have an opinion on Yuki and Machi... I can't see Yuki being with Tohru though because (edit: see my post below for a better explanation.. this one just sucked...)? I think they do well as really close friends. Hatori definitely deserves some happiness too. (Isn't the teacher's name Mayu or something close to that?)

Yeah... basically, I just want it to be a happy ending and everyone be happy. :P :D (And Akito get some therapy... or hit by a train. ... Or hit by a train on the way to therapy.)
Last edited by vampyreshoujo on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

vampyreshoujo wrote:... I can't see Yuki being with Tohru though because didn't he see her as more of a mother figure anyway?

Alright! I have to comment on this. (I hope it makes sense because I'm on some medication right now.)

Now, I'm a Yuki fan. :) I love him. :love2 He doesn't have to be with Tohru. I just want him to be happy. (Yes, I know it's anime. :^^: ) But I'm tired of hearing the comment of Yuki seeing Tohru as a mother figure as far as the reason they're not becoming a couple. I don't know how anyone else was raised but I was always told while growing up that a guy who falls in love with a girl will first see her as a mother figure. It has something to do with the woman being able to carry a baby and take care of the sick, etc. It's supposed to be a very complimenting statement. However, every time I've read about it in relation to Yuki and Tohru it's been kinda like "eww . . . gross".

Vampy, I'm not picking on you. I hope you realize that. :friends: And I sure hope this didn't sound terrible. I just want someone to explain to me why it's "eww . . . gross". Maybe point out the passage where Yuki says it so I can pick it apart again. I'm pretty much on the same page as everyone else as far as the characters are concerned. And as I stated before, I've come to terms that Yuki and Tohru might not end up together. I just want to understand what was so wrong with a statement that sounds perfectly normal to me.
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

duotrouble wrote:Vampy, I'm not picking on you. I hope you realize that. :friends: And I sure hope this didn't sound terrible. I just want someone to explain to me why it's "eww . . . gross".
No worries, DT. If you're tired of hearing it, you're tired of hearing it. :friends:

I don't think it's necessarily "ewww... gross" though. I mean, it's not like she's actually his mother. :wink: I always thought Yuki viewed Tohru as more of someone he can emotionally depend on and who will be very supportive of him, but not someone he wanted to become romantically/physically involved with. The "mom" comment just stems from something he said himself on how he views their relationship. (I think.. I don't know... my memory sucks.) Like he loves her in more of a "family" sense than a "girlfriend" sense.

Does that make sense? :emb
Last edited by vampyreshoujo on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I have a flawless magnetic memory.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

I wish I had one of those, Cloud! :o

(I sure could use it!)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am sure you could.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

...... :x

Rub it in, Cloud.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

I think there should be a surprise twist and Tohru should run away with Ayame!!! :hitting:
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

What about Ritsu? Is everyone forgetting poor Ritsu? :l
The monkey needs some loving too.

Anyway, you all know Hana and Uo are just going to kidnap her at the end... :run
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks, vampy! :friends: I think what you said made perfect sense. I can see that. That's a different definition in my mind now. That I can live with. :wink:

I don't wanna comment on the monkey loving. :rollin
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes, it makes sense to me too.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

You're welcome, DT. :D I'm glad that made sense.

(I really should learn to explain myself better first time around. X| And, frankly, rereading my initial post, I sound like I think Yuki literally views Tohru as being a mom to him, which isn't really what I was meaning. D'oh! X| X| )
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

It was my pleasure.
-I, Robot (Asimov)