For Furuba Fanatics!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Baylor wrote:because I tried to figure out those links based off of your past links and I kept getting 404 errors.
The previous links are based on volume number. In the more recent links, Spectrum has been separating them based on volume number and chapter number. :)

Plus, I still had the link to chapter 103 open so that made it easier too. :wink:
Ashura
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ashura »

Baylor wrote:Must tap into vampymagic...
I'm just glad you have the vampymagic! :)

It's that to you I got to read ch 103 - 105 :love:

I can't wait for ch 106. X|

I'm not a bad girl......

I'm just a good girl being bad for you
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

I am absolutely melting over the newest chapter. And furious that I have to wait until March 4 for the next one. :x

The line I can't get enough of:
And as Tohru hopes for her feelings to reach Kyo, Kyo kisses her
Kyoru fans rejoice! :vict
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Good gossip: you are melting over the newest chapter.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Yay! Go, Kyoru~! :D
birdie wrote:And furious that I have to wait until March 4 for the next one. :x
Marth 4th?! 8O :bawl
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Who'll be released next?

Post by birdie »

Since we have a month until chapter 123 /an and who knows when Spectrum Nexus will up date with a new scanlation /sob I thought I'd pose this question.... Who will be released from the curse next?

I read somewhere that more than likely the next one to be released will be Haru. How this was arrived at was - Kureno was the first, his polar opposite is Momiji who was released second. Then Hiro was released and his polar opposite is Haru. So who's next? Yuki or Rin, Kagura or Ayame, Kisa or Ritsu, Shigure or Hatori?

Or just Kyo, Kyo, Kyo so he and Tohru can be happy together :vict

Any guesses?
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

maybe a better question is why kureno and momiji were released in the first place? The curse may be weakening, but there has to be some facet of those particular two (or something they were going through) that allowed them to break free.

I am going to guess that of everyone, I think shigure and hatori will probably be the last released-they were part of the little group that knew first of akito's birth, and both are very bound to her. For the next released-jeez...I would love it to be kyo, but I am going to guess Ritsu-for the main reason that, like momiji, he's not really that close to akito, and akito could afford to sacrifice a link to him to keep the others.
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

I do find one flaw in your theory, TK. Kureno was also part of that original group that was close to Akito and was there before Akito's birth and he was the first one released.

Maybe my brain is still foggy from just coming back from trial, but I don't get the polar opposites thing. How is Momiji Kureno's polar opposite? How is Haru Hiro's polar opposite? :messed
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Baylor wrote:How is Momiji Kureno's polar opposite? How is Haru Hiro's polar opposite? :messed
When you lay out the Chinese zodiac in a circular format, the rabbit is opposite the rooster and the sheep opposite the ox. Here's a list of the other opposites:

Monkey - Tiger
Dog - Dragon
Pig - Snake
Rat - Horse
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

Oh sure, go for the EASY answer and use the Chinese zodiac. :hitting:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

That's cool to know! Plus, did y'all know Sunday was the first day of the Chinese new year? 8)

Happy Year of the Dog! :)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

Hmm, that makes sense with the chinese zodiac-but then where does Kyo fit in? Maybe as the cursed one he has to wait until everyone is released?
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Tabbykitty wrote: Maybe as the cursed one he has to wait until everyone is released?
I hadn't thought of that! 8O Maybe because he is the cat he will be last....rats. :evil: I think it would be more devastating to Akito if Yuki is released next. He was her own personal toy.

Edit: Spectrum Nexus is reporting that there will be new Furuba in the next update - yippeee!
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

ok, I thought of something better-maybe if Kyo manages to free himself, then everyone gets freed? (I think I like that idea better then him being stuck until the end!)
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

So if Yuki is freed next... does that mean Akito's head will explode?

:splat

Heh.
ok, I thought of something better-maybe if Kyo manages to free himself, then everyone gets freed? (I think I like that idea better then him being stuck until the end!)
That's an optimistic thought, but as this story has been going, I'm not sure we'll have such a happy ending. Except that Shigure really won't be happy if he's released, right?