Alichino

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Alichino

Post by Elfstalker »

Any fans?

The artwork is amazing, utterly beautiful. If you like bishounen, then this manga has plenty to go around. :) I adore my pretty boys, so I had to pick up all three available volumes.

Kouyu Shurei has a similar 'CLAMP-like' quality in that she loves to pack in detail in her characters' eyes and hair.

The story is a bit odd, and not as exciting as my other manga, but the artistic style makes my want to read.

I hear that volume 4 is in the works, which is only due to popular demand. From what I gather from volume 3, it was originally planned that they weren't going to even have volume 4, but the fans wanted it and so Kouyu Shurei is busy finishing the story. Sometime next year it'll be out.
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Crystal
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Crystal »

*raises hand* Watashi desu! :D

I love her work. I'm pleased to hear there will be a fourth volume. I found her through a doujinshi she did for Final Fantasy VI. Gorgeous Setzer and Edgar! :love:

I found when reading Alichino that I had to read the text and not linger too long on the art. If I looked at the art I would completely forget what I'd just read! After I'd read the manga I could go back and just take in the artwork. :D I wonder if she does it all herself or if she has a lot of assistants.