Episode Zero

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Blackmegabyte
Kishin - Fierce God

Episode Zero

Post by Blackmegabyte »

Has anyone read Gundam Wing Episode Zero?
I finished off a few months ago (cool backstory for all the characters!) and was wondering if there were any mangas in the same vein I'd be interested in.

Last edited by Blackmegabyte on Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on keepin' on Dilandau.

Masako
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Masako »

Have you also read Ground Zero and Blind Target? They both take place after the TV series but before EW and are pretty good.

Both have been translated by VIZ already. The artwork in Blind Target is awesome. :^^:
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Yep! I've read Episode Zero... bought it comic book style as it was originally released in 5 parts (I think.. can't remember how many issues). :D Good stuff. I still have them ^_^ There were a few GW mangas released: Blind Target and Ground Zero come to mind as titles other than the manga that follows the series storyline. Hope this helps! I know there was one other manga.... I just can't think of the name, but if I remember right it was supposed to fill in the gap betweent the end of the series and the beginning of the movie.. dang.. my memory sucks! LOL!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Yup! I've read it! Episode Zero is released in manga form because I own it. :wink: It was published by Viz. I also have Ground Zero and Blind Target as well as the regular series (3 volumes) and Endless Waltz (1 volume). And TokyoPop also released Battlefield of the Pacifists. (Yeah, I own it too.) That story is described on the back cover as the "definitive explanation of what happened between Gundam Wing the TV series and its movie sequel, Endless Waltz."

I love them all! :iluvu
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Blackmegabyte
Kishin - Fierce God

Gundam

Post by Blackmegabyte »

Thanks guys I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them!

Here's some pictures for anyone else who is interested:

Ground Zero

Blind Target

Battlefield of Pacifists
Last edited by Blackmegabyte on Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on keepin' on Dilandau.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think Here's some pictures for anyone else who is a lot of things.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)