So what is everyone reading and why?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well since I finally found a site that I like for manga I'm reading much more now and slowly adding more series to my list. :emb So far I'm reading:

Inuyasha
Bleach
Naruto
D.Gray-man
Tenjho Tenge
Prince of Tennis

Erm I know there's more, but that's all I can think of right now. X| Guess it's sensory overload. :messed :wow:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Lately I've been reading:

1/2 Prince
Aflame Inferno
Adarushan no Hanayome
Code:Breaker
Freezing
Hana to Akuma
Katana
Kimi no Iru Machi
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Onihime Vs
Otaku no Musume-san
Saki
To Aru Kagaku no Rail Gun
XBlade
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

I found Hana to Akuma to be a fairly cute story. It gives me a few of the same feelings I got from Blood Alone and Karakuri Odette. In Blood Alone's case, the girl has an attachment to her caretaker and there's the dynamic of the human/non-human relationship. But Hana also reminds me of Odette (Karakuri Odette) because of her innocent and often humorous comments about the situations she's in. I can only think of Jun Fukuyama's voice when I read Vivi speaking in the manga. I guess he reminds me so much of a combination of his Lelouch (Code Geass) and Kei (Special A) characters. :)

Katana reminds me somewhat of Natsume Yuujinchou because both protagonists are trying to suppress the fact that they see spirits in their daily lives. They both end up reluctantly helping spirits and humans.

And...I like those violent, dangerous and/or semi-psycho female characters in Aflame inferno, Freezing and Onihime Vs. :D