Yotsuba impatience!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Yotsuba impatience!

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

Does anyone know when Yotsuba #4 is comming out?
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Suppose they do.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Not soon enough? :X
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

I am not sure that we will see any more issues of Yotsuba& .

I checked the ADV-manga site and it's no longer listed as a title they are publishing. I sent an email question to them to see but it does not look good.
I would expect that due to the loss from the Musicland / Suncoast bankruptcy that this title as well as others may have been cut from their catalogs as well as quite a few Anime DVD's. I have seen a lot of indivigual dvds being phased out and only being available as thin pack sets. I have also heard some new animes will be delayed or canceled as well.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

JWR wrote:I am not sure that we will see any more issues of Yotsuba& .

I checked the ADV-manga site and it's no longer listed as a title they are publishing. I sent an email question to them to see but it does not look good.
I would expect that due to the loss from the Musicland / Suncoast bankruptcy that this title as well as others may have been cut from their catalogs as well as quite a few Anime DVD's. I have seen a lot of indivigual dvds being phased out and only being available as thin pack sets. I have also heard some new animes will be delayed or canceled as well.
Whut!? I haven't heard of this :l
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Well, I know it was released in japan August 27 of last year..
Let's hope ADV either finishes publishing it, or sells the rights so someone else can.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Not Sir Phobos wrote:
Whut!? I haven't heard of this :l
http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=16627
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
rallihir
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rallihir »

Definitely not good if ADV has decided to stop publishing it... I really liked that manga. I hope some other company picks up the publishing rights if ADV drops the translations.
There is no such thing as too much cuteness