Yami No Matsuei - anyone get the latest issue?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by hobbywhelmed »

My Japanese set of YNM is stashed somewhere in the depths - but I did a fast search - I thought it went to 12. I couldn't find any scanalations, but did find translations, and theria.net goes to tankubon #11 and then chapters in Hana to yume (or something)

http://theria.net/yaminomatsuei/index.html

Hey, it's worth a visit, just to come across the text of Tatsumi coughing up blood and thinking, more blood than I thought...

This site is probably a bit old, though, because the last chapter listed doesn't seem to be a final. So maybe it did go to 12. I vaguely remember something about there being two versions of the last part -

Sigh. So much pours through, and I can't print out everything. Or, find it, once I have printed it out. And you don't want to see my Favorites directory....
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

yup, there's only 12 volumes.

if i remember correctly, the mangaka kinda left it at where it is at vol 12. so if it's finished or not that's where it's staying.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Hmmm ....

Well, I'm happy that I can have at least one more volume (hopefully) to look forward to reading. And, at the same time, I'm quite bummed, as I can't figure out how in the world she can wrap everything up in just one graphic novel volume ... which means an unresolved cliff hanger-type thing. Argh! *tears out hair*
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Are you frustrated?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Yeah, kinda. How'd you guess, Cloud?
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

And? That's a very non-commital reply.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)