Absolute Boyfriend

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Absolute Boyfriend

Post by duotrouble »

In case you didn't know, cause I didn't, Absolute Boyfriend is now available in manga form! :D I'm so happy!!! I ordered my tonight cause I'm apparently too lazy to run to the store. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think I do.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by hobbywhelmed »

It's a very cute series. I've gotten to see it somewhat further than was published here so far, in a scanalation, but that source dried up, so I'm glad to see it's coming out in book form.

You can't beat TWO Watase bishies in one series!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I'm loving this series! I heard rumor that it could be made into a show. Anyone know if that's true? PLEASE!!! 8) I haven't laughed so hard in a while. :) The Million Dollar Man! Where can I find one? :P :D
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I thought I would add to this since my daughter convinced me to buy this manga.

I gotta say...what a concept - the perfect man boxed up and delivered to your doorstep. I can't wait to see where this one goes...
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I think it's a great concept too -- the perfect man boxed up and made to order. :dsmoke I can't wait to see where it goes either. :wink:
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Does anyone have a link to where I can buy it??? :emb
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by hobbywhelmed »

The manga is being sold anywhere they're selling other manga. Borders will happily order you a copy if they don't have it in stock. (I find that they don't get everything in really fast, so if you know something's coming out or is out, just have them get a copy for you.)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What is your credit card number?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

hobbywhelmed wrote:The manga is being sold anywhere they're selling other manga. Borders will happily order you a copy if they don't have it in stock. (I find that they don't get everything in really fast, so if you know something's coming out or is out, just have them get a copy for you.)
Ah thanks :D Im usually so lost on these things....Yes yes I am just beginning to buy Manga X|
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I just got my best friend hooked on this series. Of course as soon as she scarfed down the first volume, she asked for the second one. I hated to tell her it's not released yet. X| Why do we have to wait so long??? :evil:
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

You should get a joint subscription to Shojo Beat so you won't have to wait for the next volume. Speaking of which, I'm dying for my next issue. The last chapter ended on such a cliffhanger!!!
Megala00
Anime Geek

Post by Megala00 »

I've been reading Shojo Beat just for Absolute Boyfriend :D I like to go over to Books-a-Million and sit there and read it (A lot of times they'll have great sales on manga too). Oh I wish they'd just put out the entire story all at once!
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

Baylor wrote:You should get a joint subscription to Shojo Beat so you won't have to wait for the next volume. Speaking of which, I'm dying for my next issue. The last chapter ended on such a cliffhanger!!!
Yeah I am one of those like half dozen male subscribers to shojo beat. Yeah, i read too much shojo.
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

There's too much shojo? Don't let being a guy deter you! Get in touch with your more emotional side!