Absolute Boyfriend

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Grico wrote:Yeah I am one of those like half dozen male subscribers to shojo beat.
Nothing wrong with that. Just think about how many girls read shounen. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Noriko010884
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Noriko010884 »

I don't mean to tread on anyone's toes but I guess I'll be the one to drag this back onto the topic in question, Absolute Boyfriend.

I was hooked on the manga only pages into it, but as a fan of Watase's work you can't be surprised. With stunning illustrations, good humour, honest thoughts and feelings experienced by the charas one can't help but be drawn into the worlds Watase creates.

Night is the perfect guy. He's flawless. Everything a (heterosexual... or even bisexual) woman could want... except maybe for being an amazingly advanced version of those creepy living dolls (.. I think that's what they're called.. *shudders*).
Still, our Riiko can't be content, after all, what is life (and manga) without a little drama?!

I've only got as far as the second volume but this is one easy read. You just can't put it down, it just flows and the pages turn and wha?! You're already done with a volume!

Waiting is painful. :(

So, I know that Night has his fan following, and Soshi has his, but people here are yet to specify who they favour? We're still getting to know our lovely young men and you may change your decision as time goes by, but for the time being, who's our guy?

Night! Night! It's gotta be Night! Gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair and "Hello!"
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I'm just so happy the 3rd volume finally came out. I rushed into the bookstore today to get it and it was already sold out. So I went ahead and added it to my Amazon order. I should have it by the weekend. :D

Almost forgot to answer your question. X| As much as I LOVE Night, I'm rooting for Soshi. He's become my favorite after volume 2. :love2
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!