Where are the original Manga art pages?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Where are the original Manga art pages?

Post by GuyvarIII »

Is there a reason why I don’t see many original manga pages for sale?
I’ve seen some manga art but they’re usually from obscure hentai series. Where are the pages of comic art from the more popular series?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

For real. Did up years ago trying to buy them better off looking for hankens IMO keep it?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Was it worth it?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I understand. I haven't heard anything like that before: momo said I *hugs the bot* it was worth it.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Oh man... what a concept! There are some pages of Bleach that I would give an arm and a leg for! :drool
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

There is occasionally some Tezuka pages on Manadrake but they are few and far between and HUGELY expensive!
Are you ready now....to witness a power not seen for thousands of years!
http://genkidama.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp