Interesting turn in the manga *heavy spoilers*

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

Baakay wrote:well tell me, since I am looking at a nice framed print of Inuyasha right at the moment... are he and Kagome still playing the "I really don't want to tell you I love you" game after all these years??
Unfortunately, yes.

And majinuub... sorry to disappoint you about Kikyo. However, she and Inuyasha never would have gotten together since she's well, dead. She's been a walking corpse of clay and grave soil for the past three or four years. If it makes you feel any better, before Kikyo died, she and Inuyasha were lovers.

I for one am happy that the clay doll is finally dead. I never was a fan of her personality. Maybe now Inuyasha can move on and Kagome can stop with the "I can't compete with Kikyo" crap. Ah who am I kidding. Kagome will now have the "I can't replace Kikyo" syndrome. Bah.
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

You can find scanlations:

http://adinuyasha.com

Baylor said:
If it makes you feel any better, before Kikyo died, she and Inuyasha were lovers.
Actually -- Kikyou and Inuyasha weren't 'lovers' per se: they first kissed when Kikyou was trying to drag Inuyasha down to hell with her waaay back in episode 23 -- Kikyou said something about 'wishing she had done that while she was alive'.

But, they were a 'couple' and Inuyasha did say in last week's installment
taken from Patches translation:
"Kikyou... Since the day I was born, you were the first
woman I ever loved."

And, luckily for Kagome, not the last :P
You can also see the pic of SessMom on the adinuyasha site -- Sesshie's a chip off the ol' block, I say :^^:

Well, my 2 yen worth, anyway :wink: :P
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

Thanks for that info guys. I guess not even the power of fanfics can save her now...
samiamew wrote: You can also see the pic of SessMom on the adinuyasha site -- Sesshie's a chip off the ol' block, I say :^^:
He sure is... Thanks for the link :D
And Rin is still there...
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks for the link, samiamew! :)
samiamew wrote:
Baylor wrote:If it makes you feel any better, before Kikyo died, she and Inuyasha were lovers.
Actually -- Kikyou and Inuyasha weren't 'lovers' per se: they first kissed when Kikyou was trying to drag Inuyasha down to hell with her waaay back in episode 23 -- Kikyou said something about 'wishing she had done that while she was alive'.
I think you're taking the word "lovers" too literally. Lovers does mean two people in love with each other so Kikyo and Inuyasha were lovers. They've even said it many times as I recall. But that's all definitions going away from the important moment of . . . the bitch is officially dead!!! Baylor-chan, you made my day when I read that! :friends: Sorry Kikyo fans, I only liked her character when she was alive. Her dead persona was just too mean and stuck on revenge.

Of course, majinuub, the fanfics could bring Kikyo back because Sesshomaru's sword can raise the dead. That's what he did when Rin died.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Thank you so much for the link, samiamew! *_*
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Thank-you for the link samiamew! I really wanted to see this chapter with Sesshoumaru's mom in it....that whole chapter has me in a tizz.......

I have always thought of Inuyasha and Kikyou's relationship as something of the past and couldn't wait for either of them to realize that fact.....this current chapter couldn't have come soon enough...
bulma_gt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by bulma_gt »

Thanks for the link! :ghug:
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

No problem :) Since Kuro had stopped her scanlations, they've been difficult to find X|

So has anyone read the previous couple of chapters? Love the artistry that Takahashi put into them :love: especially
the beautiful scene when Inuyasha is carrying the dying Kikyou and when Inuyasha gives Kikyou the 'good-bye' kiss.....very beautiful *sigh*

Of course, I'm an 'Inu and Kag 4EVER!!!11!!1' :wink: kinda gal and always have been and hopefully those 2 will be able to, finally, get together with no obstacles (well, other than their own selves causing problems :) )-- now that both Kikyou and Kouga are out of the picture 8)

-- and before you freak Kouga's not dead, he's just graciously stepped aside for Inuyasha and is leaving the group with Ginta and Hakkuku (sp?)
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Yes, I have been following the scanlations/dialogue, whichever is available. I'm not a IY/Kikyo person either, but I thought the last couple of chapters were very touching. I'm glad Kikyo was happy Inuyasha was just there for her. Maybe he will be able to forgive himself for not being able to protect her and he won't mope very long.

I really hope the storyline keeps moving like it has been.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

I look forward to more Inu/Kag goodness, as well, in the coming chapters :)

Next week preview from Inuyasha Information from Japan:
Manga Chapter 467 Meidou (The Road to The Land of The Dead)

For solving the mystery of Tenseiga, Sesshomaru visits his mother. But
with involving Rin and Jaken, it develops into a surprising
situation...

Now this sounds like alot of fun :P Can't wait for Tuesday.....