Sesshoumaru's mother!!!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
bulma_gt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by bulma_gt »

Im bringing this back cos I have one question, why Sesshoumaru can't cry?

Im not sure if CN broadcasted all the episodes here and Im a bit confused, has all IY being animated and broadcasted or is it still on the making?
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

The inuyasha series ended.....and will be *final* in a series of movies. Yeah...Where the TV series ended it really didn't end....I was like WTF?! LOL!

Partly b/c they caught up with the manga and the ending wasn't written @ the time.
Image Image
bulma_gt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by bulma_gt »

Oh I see. And Sesshy's mom appeared on the tv series or so far only on the mangas?
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Well the Inuyasha tv series ended way before they even got to the Manga part where she is introduced. Unfortunately, unless they decide to take up the anime again, we will never get to see her in the series.

Why did they have to end it? And like that!!!! :kaioken

Other than the fact one of the key producers left...
bulma_gt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by bulma_gt »

Mmh as far as I remember the final episodes were not shown here, maybe they are not translated to spanish yet :x
DragonballZSubzero wrote: Other than the fact one of the key producers left...
Ohh, is that why they went to CGI and stopped doing cels or it's got nothing to do?
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

bulma_gt wrote:Mmh as far as I remember the final episodes were not shown here, maybe they are not translated to spanish yet :x
Well you might have even watched it and didn't realize it was the final episode. At least I didn't until I watched the small segment after the credits. It was like 1 minute long. When it finished, I have never felt so ripped off watching an entire series to be led up to something like that. :x
bulma_gt wrote:
DragonballZSubzero wrote: Other than the fact one of the key producers left...
Ohh, is that why they went to CGI and stopped doing cels or it's got nothing to do?
I am not really sure the true reason they switched. Probably because they started during the very last times any show was using cels and the series ran so long that when they got to a certain point it was almost ridiculous to be using cels anymore.

So I guess the change came from cheaper, faster, and to some people, more striking animation.
bulma_gt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by bulma_gt »

Ohh you're so wise! ImageImageImage
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

Sesshoumaru fans must read vol 48 of the manga...I'm now a Sesshoumaru convert because he is juz so sweet :wink: