Favorite New Mangas

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
eddiefb3
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Favorite New Mangas

Post by eddiefb3 »

I was thinking about making separate threads but then decided i would just make one long one.

Anybody read the Claymore Manga? I got up to Volume 2 then ran out of cash. I have to say i really enjoyed it. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Another New Manga i have read is D.Gray-Man, this one was pretty good too. I havent finished the first volume yet. I was trying a pacing strategy with this one. Like 1-2 chapters a month i would read.

Third one Black Cat, really cool. It is a great manga too.

fourth is R.O.D or Read or Die. Finally i get to see where it started VIZ decided to release it. Pretty good. I really cant wait for the Read or Dream Series next year.

Well those are all the newest things i have been reading Mang-wise. As you can see, instead of continuing just one manga i start many..then go to debt and cant read any. Now i am like 3 volumes behind on each...

Anyone have any comments on these? Or maybe new ones you are reading and reccomend?
This world is not beautiful ~ therefore it is.

Kino no Tabi book 1
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

Beauty Pop. It's actually really, really cute. I like how it addresses the whole beauty issue, and the ridiculous pressure on girls to look good and get boyfriends. Plus, the herione is very anti the stereotypical shoujo girl. But the release schedule is going to kill me, it's SO SLLLOOWW!

The Wallflower. Another manga that tackles the whole "real lady" issue. Sunako is anti-shoujo to the EXTREME! The girl watches slasher movies and swoons in delight if she sees skeletons or blood. Very pretty artwork, too. And totally comedic (with some seriousness).

I am also currently collecting Inu-Yasha, Maison Ikkoku, Mega Tokyo, Aishiteruze Baby, and Ranma 1/2. Thinking about starting up Kaze Hikaru next year.

I also have another handful from Shoujo Beat that I read, but since I don't go out and buy those series in seperate manga (yet), I won't count them.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Tell me more about her.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)