Naruto Manga Questions

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto Manga Questions

Post by Goldknight »

I finally got with the times and went to youtube and got caught up on all the naruto manga on there. The last was chapter 337 so I think I'm caught up. Now I've got questions.....

Was it ever explained how the Kyuubi has seen the Sharingan and what or whom Sasuke was referring to as the Kyuubi knowing? I was assuming Itachi.
Now that Shukaku has been removed from Gaara any ideas what will happen to Gaara? I don't look for his sand jutsu to work.
Kakashi managed to learn the mangekyou sharingan....sp.....anyhoo.....I thought a best friend had to be killed to learn it.
The Gaiden Kakashi wasn't what I expected in that I thought it would be from his days in ANBU, but instead it was when he was with his three man team. Do we yet know what's under the mask???? heehee.
What is the next volume due out?

Did I read it right in that Naruto is now the perv that Ero Sennin is?
Kuranai was only shown at home dressed down. Obviously she was with Asuma, but did she quit? Are we to assume they started a family?
I have to admit...I can see now why everyone is so antsy with the fillers. The story is just awesome. Even Sakura is kicking butt. I actually started liking her . I go sick of puppets, but still was impressed with her abilities. I'm surprised though there hasn't been more of Kiba, Shino, and Hinata. Some of those boys have grown to be little hotties. Kiba, Naruto, and I'm still undecided on Sai. :drool
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

mightymask
Senpai - Elder

Post by mightymask »

Hi GK,
most of your questions are discussed ad naseum here - http://forums.narutofan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Don't know yet. Kyubi talks about Uchiha Madera. The jury is still out on who that is although there are a lot of theories
Hard to tell where Shukaku's jutsus end and Gaara's begin. There are SEVERAL threads addressing this in the link above
Again, no shortage of threads on this one. It appears to not be a true Mangekyou Sharingan since the design on the eyes are different. Most speculate that Kakashi was able to copy it from seeing Itachi do it.
Are you talking about Tobi/Obito theory? Kakashi?
Not sure - You can download them at http://www.narutofan.com

That's what it said :)
Yet another 'done-to-death' forum post via the link above. Most of them mention a love-child that represents the 'king' Asuma was talking about with Shikamaru. I disagree with that theory. Personally I'm guessing there was something going on but we don't know what yet
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Ah so. Thanks for the link MM. I'm glad I'm not the only one with questions. :emb I also want to thank those who sent PMs with various answers. I'm so excited waiting for the next volume to come out. The story has really gotten good. I feel like I have some closure in that:
Finally Sakura and some of the others know about Naruto and the Kyuubi. They can finally appreciate what he's been through.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug