Descendants of Darkness/YnM manga -- Help!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Okuni
Kamisama - God

Descendants of Darkness/YnM manga -- Help!

Post by Okuni »

Does anyone know if there is more than 11 volumes to this series?

I have finished all the books and at the last book, nothing is resolved. The stories are still up in the air and the books just STOP. Why did this even happen?
If it continued in the shoujo magazines in Japan, does anyone have an english version of it? The US gets Shonen Jump, but none of the shoujo mags.

Why did the publisher stop releasing the manga? Bad relations with the author? Or did something happen to the author?
I really like the series and wish it had an ending; not a stop in production.

Thanks for the help.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

From what I have read on Toykopop's website, the author went on hiatus, was to start writing again on it in 2006, but I have no idea if that happened. I have been waiting for almost a year now for the next volume. X|
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How long?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Okuni
Kamisama - God

Post by Okuni »

animeobsessed wrote:From what I have read on Toykopop's website, the author went on hiatus, was to start writing again on it in 2006, but I have no idea if that happened. I have been waiting for almost a year now for the next volume. X|
Aw man... If (big if, I guess) the author does write any more chapters, that means the US won't see the books until nearly the end of this year-- or maybe not even 'til 2008! :O
That's no good.

Cloud wrote:How long?
animeobsessed wrote: almost a year
That's how long, Cloud.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How long?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Masako
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Masako »

A few chapters were released after volume 11, but not enough to fill another volume. She's on hiatus and working on another series at the moment. :?
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

why do i have a feeling it's going to be on hiatus for a long time.