Naruto chapter 354.....Shampoo must be getting excited.....

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto chapter 354.....Shampoo must be getting excited.....

Post by Goldknight »

Kiba has finally shown up. :jump I'm stumped over ninja cats. Pure corn to me. I thought.....fine....there are cats just like Kakashi's dogs, but then the old woman was a bit much. :rollin
I just had to post for Marie's sake. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

LOL yea i thought of her once i read that...he looks awesome.
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

LOL!!!
:hitting: :rollin :rollin :hitting:
you guys know me TOO well!!!

*glompninjutsu*

:ghug: :friends:
OMG!! I totally squealed when I saw a hint of SHino's hood down the hall when Jiraiya said "everyone in"! I instantly realized they had to be referencing team 8! I was so psyched!! ! XD Oh man.... :drool my precioussssss :drool ... hes so damn smexsay in his new outfit and he looks so much older and... feral-like... OOOO!! :deek :flasher: :iluvu come to Shampy.. *_* :crazy :drool
Cant wait tll it gets animated! I so want an older Kiba genga set for me to salivate on lol!

I agree w/ you Angie!
The crazy cat lady was a bit too EH???? O_o for me.. it looked really out of place.
Like most of the badly designed filler villians /heh lol
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin You are too funny Shampy. :rollin :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug