Naruto Chapter 363: A Secret Revealed!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Naruto Chapter 363: A Secret Revealed!

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Okay... so not really a secret per-se but definitely something that is incredibly interesting.
So yes, Sasuke did make it out alive. Big surprise there, but the way in which he escaped was clever so I don't mind too much.

But what really sets the stage for something dramatic to come is that not only is the last member other than the Leader shown, but the leader is revealed as well! So it might just be my first impression, but he looks exactly like Naruto. Take out the funny markings and piercings and you have yourself the crazy little ninja himself.

While I am sure its done purposely, it could make for an interesting plot further down the road. Such as are Naruto and he brothers? Are he and the 4th Hokage brothers or somehow related?

Oh, and who is this mysterious person that seems to be dictating even the Akatsuki's leader? So many questions! 8O
Mat4226
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Mat4226 »

Wasn't the big rumor that's been floating around forever always been...
that Naruto is the 4th's son? [spoiler]
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Thats very true.
But then that could mean that the leader is still Naruto's brother or the leader is the 4th's brother. I mean it would be incredibly obivious if Naruto was the 4th's son so I am hoping for a better twist than that. :o
Mat4226
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Mat4226 »

I'm hoping too, Naruto seems to be getting more and more in depth (to me at least). Forums everywhere have been knocking the thought of these plot twists. I also just read a few new possibilities...
The AL is using the 4th's body/appearance so he'll be able to capture Naruto
or...
It's a weird coincidence that they look alike, but the 4th is the man in control of the AL.
Oh snap! 8O Sooooo many questions to answer, I'm loving it!

P.S. Speaking of cliffhangers, when is the new Bleach manga coming out? I can't freaking wait!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I was so excited when I read it yesterday. I agree about:
the possible ties between naruto, AL, and the 4th.
It really is getting good.
Now Itachi has been told that Sasuke is dead. I'm curious to see how they end up meeting. The AL doesn't sound like he's convinced of Sasuke's demise. He was impressed by Sasuke's eyes compared to Itachi's. I am curious who "Pain" is though.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Goldknight wrote:
Now Itachi has been told that Sasuke is dead. I'm curious to see how they end up meeting. The AL doesn't sound like he's convinced of Sasuke's demise. He was impressed by Sasuke's eyes compared to Itachi's. I am curious who "Pain" is though.
Yeah, that should be interesting to see how it comes about.

The AL, which I assume is short for Akatsuki Leader, is Pain and is the guy who resembles Naruto and the 4th. The guy in shadow is the mysterious person who is apparently behind Akatsuki's motives and is not convinced about Sasuke. But maybe I misunderstood what you were saying Angela. 8)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin No it wasn't you. I totally misread the manga the first go around. I was so excited that it was out that I screamed through the reading. Didn't pay enough attention.
Pain doesn't have a leaf headband so there's even another story to it if it's revealed that he and Naruto are somehow related. Obviously there is some connection between Pain, Naruto, and the 4th. Now just to make sure I read it right.....he noticed the words "He Died" when Sasuke was discovered in Manda. Did they mean Manda died or Diedara died. I'm well aware that Diedara is obviously dead, but wasn't sure what they meant at that time. 8O
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

LOL. Thats alright. I had to read through it a couple times just to make sure I got everything right myself. :)
But I believe when it was said "He died" they were referring to Manda. Just from the way Manda finished his finally words and then right after that commented on he died.

I am also really curious about what the unknown female member of the Akatsuki can do. Considering I guess she is the leader's partner, that would be one hell of a team. 8O