Naruto Manga Chapter 364

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto Manga Chapter 364

Post by Goldknight »

Did y'all see the spoiler? :OMG
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

Just saw the 364 RAW scans. In one word, FABULOUS!
I've been a major fan of Tobi since he was first introduced, and now that it seems he's the real man pulling the strings, all the better :P Now I'm desperate to find out if he's Uchiha Madara or Obito...or just a completely different Uchiha
^_^

- RalphVBoy
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Wow, even after reading the end of the translated version 10 times I am a little confused. X|
Tobi has a Sharingan, we know that. Apparently he is the leader and is much more serious than he has ever let on before? He also is Uchiha Madara or has their power? I dunno, very interesting but I preferred the leader who has been known this whole time to be the guy on top. Now he is just some other member, even never losing a battle, he isn't the true "leader." :x
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

The virtual anagram of a name...

The telling placement of a single eye...

And now....
Sharingan!
It appears that it will be devastating as well as facinating,
if Kakashi is called upon to fight this Akatsuki member...
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

(Eep! :emb Sorry it took me this long to jump on board the Narutard
discussion bandwagon! Had to read 4-6 issues this weekend
to catch up w/ y'all! :wink: )

*Sniffles*
Damnit.. why do all my fav villains have to die!
:bawl :bawl
Granted, it was obvious Deidara would go,
but I was rooting for him on obliterating Sasuke :badass
Stupid angsty emo biatch!
:flipa
DragonballZSubzero wrote:
Apparently he is the leader and is much more serious than he has ever let on before? He also is Uchiha Madara or has their power? I dunno, very interesting but I preferred the leader who has been known this whole time to be the guy on top. Now he is just some other member, even never losing a battle, he isn't the true "leader." :x

I agree w/ Subzero on this one /ok
Personally I was a lil disappointed too that now the seemingly silly comic Tobi is the *real* man behind Akatsuki's moves as a organization. :nuts I thought Pein had the look and talk of the top dog but I guess not. :shrug Ahhh Kishimoto's style of writing has certainly improved from a yr ago in the manga. :woot:
Man... do you guys remember how much I bitched and moaned about Sakura/Chiyo's fight against Sasori taking nearly an entire volume to complete? :wow: .. can we say.. artist block? :coffee: :D
But Im glad he took a short well-deserved break from Naruto! He's coming back w/ a punch! :bow2: :yay

I cannot wait for the next issue! :drool
I'm dying to see Tobi's face behind that basketball head-mask
:crackup
Speaking of which, its been yrs since the Sasuke/Itachi arc in the manga but did they ever mention a Madara Uchiha before just now???
Or is it a new "OMGZ-3-Uchihas-not-2" revelation? /hmm
P.S. Ralph your avatar had me spilling smoothie out my nose
LMAO! its hysterical I <3!!!! :hitting: :rollin :hitting:
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Shampoo wrote:
but did they ever mention a Madara Uchiha before just now???
Or is it a new "OMGZ-3-Uchihas-not-2" revelation? /hmm
Kyuubi to Sasuke in chapter 309.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Yep...Irmgaard beat me to it. As for the Sakura/Chiyo battle I totally agree. That's where they are right now in the series and I'm praying it doesn't take too long. However....is it just me or is the series moving extra slow. Hardly anything happening in these eps. At least next week it'll be an hour long. Maybe finally we'll get somewhere. :roll:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug