Naruto #365

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto #365

Post by Goldknight »

There a french version posted on YouTube right now. I think it's real. And OMFGIH!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG
Did I see Orochimaru come back?
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

omfg!!

yays.

i can't wait for an english one to come out.
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

There is no way that is real. Sasuke was just with his group recovering and now he has already met up with Itachi?

While I hope it is real, I sincerely doubt it. It is way too out of place compared to the previous chapter.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

That's what I thought too DZS. But I do kind of have my hopes up. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Oh me too. /ok

I would like nothing better than Orochimaru to make another appearance and get back into the storyline. :D

I just think its way to odd a setup, but probably tomorrow night and then definitely Friday we will know. :o
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

<------GK Bites Her Nails in Suspense :OMG

naturalgrace
Anime Geek

Post by naturalgrace »

Unfortunately, that chapter seems to be made up of images pieced together from previous ones. I recognize a few of the frames.

I don't doubt that Orochimaru will be showing up in future chapters. Just not quite this soon!
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

I was going to say that I'd heard the manga publishers were going through some financial difficulties, but I don't think they'd recycle THIS many images yet! :D

It's fun though!

I, too, think he'll be back! /no1

But then we'll likely lose Kabuto. /sob
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well I just saw the REAL spoiler. DARN! :x Got my hopes up. I will say at least this next chapter does look interesting though. Kakashi's face is priceless. :rollin

Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

So I read the REAL chapter 365 and have questions

Some of the text was a little blurry and difficult to read:
Did Sasuke say he absorbed Orochimaru's powers? He mentioned being able to heal quickly because of the "white snake". Can someone explain for those of us on the short yellow bus?

Mat4226
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Mat4226 »

Goldknight wrote: Can someone explain for those of us on the short yellow bus?
Don't worry about it, I'm sure every hardcore Narutard who reads the scanlated manga can be described as riding the short bus. :D

In answer to your question:
Yes, Sasuke says that he has absorbed Orochimaru's abilities, therefore having the accelerated healing powers of the white snake.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin Thanks Mat. :rollin
Would it not be hilarious is Naruto took out Itachi before Sasuke could? I mean....then what would Sasuke have left? I think that would be hilarious. :emb

Mat4226
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Mat4226 »

:rollin As much as I'd love that to happen, I think the following will happen:
Itachi will kick Naruto's ass like he does everyone else and team Sasuke will arrive to an almost dead hyperactive ninja. Somewhere during his fight with Itachi, Sasuke will come around to restoring the bonds he and Naruto once had. *insert random awww here*
Either way, I wanna see Itachi use his Mangekyu Sharingan on anybody, those battles are always the coolest!
naturalgrace
Anime Geek

Post by naturalgrace »

Goldknight wrote::rollin Thanks Mat. :rollin
Would it not be hilarious is Naruto took out Itachi before Sasuke could? I mean....then what would Sasuke have left? I think that would be hilarious. :emb
If that happens I think we can safely say there will be no more Sasuke & Naruto awkward male bonding time... unless Konoha decides to lobotomise Sasuke for his crimes.
I want Itachi to TAKE NARUTO AWAY already, as he's been threatening to since... what, when he whalloped Sasuke's mind in that hotel? Hopefully Sasuke can witness this and have a bit of a teary-eyed mental breakdown; he's been far too stable lately for my tastes. And then Itachi can reveal to Naruto some of what's going on in his head, and perhaps some juicy plot points.
I'm crossing my fingers.