Naruto Chapter 367

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

moonrabitt wrote:
Really??? I didn't see that part (I've been watching Naruto on and offf)
That part of the story (the Kakashi Gaiden) hasn't been animated yet and is only available via scanlations. Def. recommend reading it. :wink:
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

368 is out. Boring compared to the previous ones. Just questioning. Why are they taking it so SLOW!!!!! At least we know here name now:
KONAN
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I want to write in spoiler boxes too! :D :sweatdrop So yeah, it doesn't matter whether I read these spoilers or not. I don't know what's going on. So many names I haven't met yet. Guess I really am going to have to start reading it. :emb
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Would you catch up already you little twerp! :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

:wack

I figure you probably would rather me catch up on updating my gallery first. :evil2

*DT's been bad not updating stuff this summer*

But back to the manga, which I haven't read,
I think it would be really cool if they hurried up and got to the ultimate Sasuke/Itachi battle royale. :D Of course, I think it should end in a draw because I also believe Itachi didn't destroy their clan exactly how he showed Sasuke. He might have had knowledge of it and couldn't stop it. Maybe that's why he lead Sasuke to believe that he did it. You know, Itachi maybe feels guilty he couldn't stop it.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

duotrouble wrote:
I think it should end in a draw because I also believe Itachi didn't destroy their clan exactly how he showed Sasuke. He might have had knowledge of it and couldn't stop it. Maybe that's why he lead Sasuke to believe that he did it. You know, Itachi maybe feels guilty he couldn't stop it.

I totally agree with the majority of that. I'm going to be SO annoyed if it turns out that he's just a one dimensional bad guy with no motivation behind the apparent evil.

Image I don't want it to end in a draw, though. After all, wasn't the point of all the emotional agony to make Sasuke incredibly strong? Aside from that... I'd like to see him clobber his big brother just once, on general principle. I mean, no matter what really happened That Day, Itachi is still an unbelievable SOB. :P
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Moop wrote:
I mean, no matter what really happened That Day, Itachi is still an unbelievable SOB. :P
But…but…so is Sasuke. :shrug
On an au courant note,
how horrible must it be to have a jutsu of turning into origami paper butterflies and to live in the village of RAIN?
/sob
Soggy…veeery soggy!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin That was hilarious Irmgaard. :rollin

You're right....how depressing. X|

Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

irmgaard wrote:
But…but…so is Sasuke. :shrug
True... and Itachi has already crushed him accordingly. They're so cute when they roughhouse. :P
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Moop wrote:
True... and Itachi has already crushed him accordingly. They're so cute when they roughhouse. :P
:D
Behold the cute spoiler BOX!!!!
Anywho....It is cute when they fight...well..can you ACTUALY call it a fight? Or a massacre???:^^: Itachi throws him left and right and the poor kid thinks he stand a chance only because he learned to throw bolts of lightning (from when he mets his brother and that fish dude who want to take Naruto)
But Sasuke has a strong will and Strong bones XD

But back to the manga...yeah...paper Butterflies in the rain? Papers worst enemy!! A ninja might not beat her, but the rain might!!!!

I can see it now!!!
*The leader walks out looking for her and then sees it*
OMG!!!! Who did this to you?????
Girl:"This is the last time I follow your dam rules"
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

moonrabitt wrote:
But back to the manga...yeah...paper Butterflies in the rain? Papers worst enemy!! A ninja might not beat her, but the rain might!!!!
You know, it occurs to me that she wouldn’t fair too well against Sasuke either:

“Katon: Gōkakyū no jutsu!”

:redhot

Aaaaaiiiiyyyyyeeeeeeee!
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

That is true!! :^^:
Begin burned alive is no fun either.....
Another theory about Itachi....do you think that....
What if he did not kill his clan (a theory that some throw around)
new theory=That he knows that another clan member killed them (maybe a crazy Tobi) and that he wants his brother to think that he killed them...so that Sasuke does not know the truth and so that he does not go after Tobi and get killed...Maybe Itachi wants to protect him???
what do you think about that???
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Judging from the latest chapter it isn't looking good for Jiraiya. I have to say though.....I was disappointed about how they came to be known as the Legendary Sannin. :roll: But back to Jiraiya.....I don't see it going too well with Pain. And what's with that cave with the 6 members??? 8O