duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

irmgaard wrote:
duotrouble wrote:<-- is sad

The pic isn't showing up for me. :roll:
Can't have that!! :(

Added it to my previous post. :wink:

Sorry about the spoiler, but the boxes won't hide images X| !
(Don't scroll up, if you don't want to see :D )
Is it there? Am I blind? I don't see it. /hmm

Can you try pming it to me? :|

WOW, Shampoo, even I read the Kakashi Gaiden long time ago. I was curious how he got his eye so I researched it on my own. Nobody would give me the spoiler. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I have to say Shampoo....it's sad when DT has read something you haven't. :rollin :rollin *SNAP!*
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

:hitting: Sad but true! :hitting:

Thanks to irmgaard I finally got to see the banner. :woot: Goofy things going on with my computer today. It didn't help that cable went out twice too. :roll:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

heh, well i was kinda hoping itachi wouldn't be evil and was kinda gray whatever.

but i guess he is pretty far gone.

still i don't really want him to die... though i anticipate he probably will and sasuke will go after madara. can't really see sasuke dying. and one of them kinda has too (at some point anyway)...
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

funshine wrote:still i don't really want him to die... though i anticipate he probably will and sasuke will go after madara. can't really see sasuke dying. and one of them kinda has too (at some point anyway)...
Well of course they don’t really HAVE to. I mean, if such a bizarre condition existed in real life…
As Itachi stated, they are each, each other’s spares. The obvious solution to this genetic disorder would be for Uchiha brothers, when the condition began to manifest itself in one or both of them, to check themselves into Konoha Hospital (home of the world’s most adept ophthalmic surgeons!!! :roll ) and have their eyes SWITCHED!! :messed Then “by changing hosts” they would BOTH have "new light", and gain a “permanent Mangekyou Sharingan”. /no1
But I suppose that never occurred to the creepy clan leaders! :redhot

Sheesh, it’s reeealy hard to feel too sorry for the demise of those Uchihas…. :?

But I waaaant a Crazy Itachi plushie soooooo baaaad!!!! :iluvu
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

ROFLMFAO! I love that Irmgaard. Awesome idea. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

siusiu
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by siusiu »

i got a feeling kakashi will give sasuke his eye, just you wait...
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

siusiu wrote:i got a feeling kakashi will give sasuke his eye, just you wait...
Oh God...I hope he doesn't. That will make Kakashi drop down on the smexi-ometer. X|
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Queen_Serenity wrote:Oh God...I hope he doesn't. That will make Kakashi drop down on the smexi-ometer. X|
Not possible!!!!! :roll:

Even if it were gone, this image will remain forever burned into my brain!!! 8O

:D
siusiu
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by siusiu »

in the early episode, he does mention he made it all the way without sharingan cuz his has thunder & lightning on his side lol, plus it doesnt belong to him in first place, no idea who gaved it him.... anyway we'll see, such a good story though, if he doesnt sponsore sasuke his eye i will email the studio !
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

irmgaard wrote:
Queen_Serenity wrote:Oh God...I hope he doesn't. That will make Kakashi drop down on the smexi-ometer. X|
Not possible!!!!! :roll:

Even if it were gone, this image will remain forever burned into my brain!!! 8O

:D
Yes, but his sharingan is clearly visable there. :P Kakashi needs to keep it. Besides how in the hell is he going to be known as the 'Copy Ninja' without it? :l
siusiu wrote:in the early episode, he does mention he made it all the way without sharingan cuz his has thunder & lightning on his side lol, plus it doesnt belong to him in first place, no idea who gaved it him.... anyway we'll see, such a good story though, if he doesnt sponsore sasuke his eye i will email the studio !
Obito wanted him to have it when he was laying there dying. Rin preformed the surgery or whatever to place it in Kakashi.
Last edited by Queen_Serenity on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

siusiu wrote: no idea who gaved it him....
One More Time...... :D

Chapter 239 - 244 - the aforementioned Kakashi Gaiden, just before Shippūden starts. ...
siusiu
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by siusiu »

im not upto date with the anime, does it show this kakashi gaiden in the anime aswel ?