Naruto Manga 388

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

duotrouble wrote::rollin I've actually heard of him from other people. And I heard
he gets killed by Sasuke. :^^:
I just haven't met him yet. Almost to Shippuuden. Episode 216! :) I just have little motivation to plow through them other than to get to Sasuke, which I know he disappears for a while after the first episode. :roll: (I've actually watched that one already. X| :^^: )
Aha but we've yet to see what happens to the Emo-ster
:evil2
May his eye be plucked by his prick brother as eloquently as
Pai-Mai! Or better yet, totally be pwned by fiesty fox-boy
:kamehameha:
duotrouble wrote: Oh geez! If Deidara is anything like Sakon . . . snooze. :sleep3
Now just for that snide comment missy....
I shall grace you with this uber flash piece
:D :D :D :D

Fun ways to torture Sasuke

:rollin :hitting: :nya:

I concur Imrgaard!

<== Dei-Dei fangirl among Kiba-ness
/no1

I love his enthusiasm when he fights and arguments w/ Sasori over
what is art and what isnt LOL!
:hitting:
Especially
while sittin on Gaara's lifeless body,
there
was just somethin very funny and quirky about it
:crackup

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks for the well wishes! :ghug: I get to enjoy another day stuck at home courtesy of my boss, who wants me to rest and get better so I can get back to work. :^^:
irmgaard wrote:
duotrouble wrote:Oh geez! If Deidara is anything like Sakon . . . snooze. :sleep3

The only "bad" guys I've liked so far have been Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi, Zabuza and Haku.
Haku? HAKU??

Haku wasn’t a bad-guy!! :OMG He was just misled…he offered his devotion and allegiance to the wrong person. That’s why Kakashi, hardened ninja assassin that he is, felt so bad about that chidori to the chest!! 8O
That's why I put bad in quotes. :wink: I don't consider Haku a bad guy either but he was allied with the bad guys so he's in the group.

Shamps, I haven't checked your link out yet but I have my own ideas of how to torture Sasuke. :dlook :dwink

Here's how I always imagined the end of Naruto:
I figure like most animes everyone's pretty much going to be dead by the end of it save a few key people. I want both Itachi and Sasuke to meet up while seperately fighting Madra. They join forces to kill him. Unfortunately, Itachi loses his life in the battle too while saving Sasuke - a moment of I always wished we could be real loving brothers from Itachi before he croaks. Then Sasuke meets up with Naruto. They make amends and are best friends fighting along side each other for the final showdown with whomever. (not sure who that is now that Oro is gone) Sasuke loses his life in the battle. Naruto gets up enough energy and courage to revenge Sasuke's death, which he does. Peace is restored in Konoha. Sakura winds up being with Naruto so you know he'll never be alone again.
We'll see what really happens though. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well if you're watching the episodes Sasuke has just returned to them. :wink: As for the manga.....I agree with Mightymask. I can't believe how much they leave us hanging each week! X|
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Elot
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Elot »

Goldknight wrote:Well if you're watching the episodes Sasuke has just returned to them. :wink: As for the manga.....I agree with Mightymask. I can't believe how much they leave us hanging each week! X|
Ive been following one piece, bleach and naruto on mangahelpers. Seems like for each week story they can create a whole anime episode of one piece, maybe 10 minutes of bleach and like 3 minutes of Naruto.

Elot
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

I haven't been reading the manga but I have been watching the new episodes of Shippuuden ok I've been hearing a rumor going around is

Tobi a
Uchiha
8O WOW!!! That would be different :P Not sure if it is true???
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Tis true Carla
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

Goldknight wrote:Tis true Carla
8O OMG!!! I never thougt it was true 8O

Wow can't wait to hear the story about that :)
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Or....
He could be Obito....

I haven't decided yet if I think its Madara or a Tobito
conspiracy

Either/or Tobi is one of my fav Akatsuki additions.

I'm so glad there are more Akatsuki's to grow fond of
I was getting sick of Itachi looking like the frontman :roll: :P

Its much more interesting (to me anyways :P) w/ all the newer
members

coughespeciallycough Deidara Sasori and Hidancough

:roll /kis :flasher:

LOL!

:rollin

yea I have a thing for all cocky loser characters that die

:crackup :cucu