He's Baaaaacckkk - Naruto 392

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

He's Baaaaacckkk - Naruto 392

Post by Goldknight »

I'm sure Dudemoose is happy. :emb
Orochimaru is still "alive"!
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

well he was just banished to paradise for all eternity... so I donno how happy I really am lol... He's also in Kabuto though, so I guess they needed to kill one of them off. I suppose this means that this has freed up some of the chakra that Sasuke was using to keep Orochimaru under control... However short his return was, it was pretty glorious!! :-)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

So how can he be in two different bodies? I figured the way he's in Sasuke's body is like the Kyuubi is in Naruto's. But what of Kabuto?
Last edited by Goldknight on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Orochimaru needs to DIE!!! :evil2

Awww man and right when I thought he kicked the bucket he returned :roll: :P
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

Didn't Kabuto say something about how he attached part of Orochimaru's body to him, and that Orochimaru's will is trying to take over him or something? Basically, it seemed like he was transforming into another Orochimaru... So I guess the Orochimaru that existed inside Sasuke was his consciousness (as you said, Kyuubi like), and the Orochimaru existing in Kabuto is something like the manifestation of his chakra or the organic/physical Orochimaru. perhaps?
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

dude_moose wrote:
and the Orochimaru existing in Kabuto is something like the manifestation of his chakra or the organic/physical Orochimaru. perhaps?
I'm going with option number two! :D

It was GREAT to see him again! Even if it was just a tiny cameo...

What I'm still wondering about though,
what about those other people, inside Orochimaru? He told that "new body" guy that his consciousness wouldn't disappear, just become a part of Oro.
Where are those guys? :?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Considering the other thread about the interview with the Naruto manga creator and his favorite character Sasuke being his main project in the future I imagine we'll be seeing much more Orochimaru. Since I don't see death coming to Sasuke I wonder how he'll get out of this mess with Itachi. I think Dudemoose might be right about the freed up chakra.

glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I bet this has something to do with the original cursed seal being one part of him, kind of Harry Potter'ish
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
siusiu
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by siusiu »

uses magenkou sharingan on that freak !!!!!!