All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

Shampoo wrote:
*ducks from flying objects coming from Moop and DT's direction*
Image Image Image Image

Okay, I feel better. :D

Really, Sasuke and Naruto's tales of angst and woe are so completely intertwined that at some point there will have to be major reconciliation between them. Until that happens, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the grumpiest Uchiha to shuffle off this mortal coil as the loser in some random scuffle with a secondary character. :P
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Sasuke has to be Hokage after Naruto to keep the story on track :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Moop wrote:
Shampoo wrote:
*ducks from flying objects coming from Moop and DT's direction*
Image Image Image Image

Okay, I feel better. :D
Me too! YAY, Moop! :yay :yay :yay

BUT . . . as much as I love Sasuke,
I think the story would end wonderfully if he died. I frequently kill off my favorite characters in the stories I write. You can give them the best lines, the coolest death scenes, etc. I would be fine with it as long as it's not a pointless death because then to me, what would have been my point of reading/watching Naruto?!
As for moonrabitt's comment, the name of the series is Naruto. And while he is the main character, the focus is on Sasuke. Why? Because Naruto is the narrator. We're seeing things through his eyes and he cares about his friend Sasuke. It's his driving force to move the story along. Without Sasuke, the story of Naruto would be pretty dull. Sasuke is the first person Naruto connected with, which helped Naruto growup and connect with others.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

^ ooohhh

So do you think they will both end up fighting the main evil together Or :
Tobi will have Sasuke killed off (after maybe taking his eyes, which will cause naruto to go beserk and just kill everything...ending with him being the Hokage???
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm already finding holes in Tobi's story as I'm sure y'all have as well
We initially see Tobi fighting the first hokage before their "truce" and he's using the Kyuubi to do it. Then he says the Kyuubi attacked the village on its own yet "Tobi" got the blame and thus he had cause for his rebellion. How would the Kyuubi do it on his own? Isn't that impossible as he needs to be summoned? Is it just me or am I missing something? It's like Tobi thinks Sasuke is stupid enough to buy this crap. Honestly I'm bored with it right now and I'm ready for some Uchiha and Naruto fighting. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Oh, I sooooo agree with you Goldknight! /ok
Tobi is lying through his teeth!
But…Why???

What is he trying to get from, or use Sasuke for…that Itachi was so desperate to prevent?
And they still haven’t explained why Itachi drove Sasuke to kill him, instead of joining with him to take on Tobi :?

Maybe it’s called Naruto ‘cause the plot makes the reader feel just as confused :messed as the title character:
Ano sa…Ano sa... /hmm
naturalgrace
Anime Geek

Post by naturalgrace »

In response to what Goldknight said:
I'm pretty sure that fight took place after the truce and after Madara left the village. I think it's a part of the Valley of the End battle. In the frames before, Madara's states he was rejected by his clan, left the village, and then states, "Bent on revenge, I challenged Konohagakure. I was defeated in the place now called the Valley of the End."

He may well be lying about Kyuubi attacking Konoha being a freak occurrence, though.