Vampire Knight

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Vampire Knight

Post by Goldknight »

is it still being released? I'm read up to 39 and wondered if I'm still missing some or if I need to wait for more to be released.
I'm to where Zero is shot in prison by his own twin brother and then you're left hanging.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Yep, you are current on what has been posted. Usually the chapters have been updated about one a month and chapter 39 was just recently posted.

Are you watcching the anime? 4 episodes have been aired and subbed. It airs on Mondays and the subs are usually available within a couple days. It's following the manga except for some minor changes so far.

Can you tell I'm hooked on this series!! :wink:
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Awesome. I was worried. Do you think the manga will be ending soon then? I did start watching the series which I agree they have stuck to the manga for the most part. As you can tell by my avatar I like those eyes. Just mesmerizing. What I can say about the manga so far:
I had a feeling since the first few chapters that Kaname and Yuuki were siblings. That was the only way I could explain his closeness in my head. :sweatdrop I also had a feeling about Zero's brother being alive. I just hope that this series doesn't end with the deaths of some favorites like many of the other anime out there. :roll:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Considering her other two series were 4 and 5 volumes long, I don't expect VK to go on forever like some series do. A couple interesting side comments in volume 4 were it took 6 months between volume 3 and 4 and she started this series knowing how it would end. I guess these also lead me to believe it may not be an extremely long series.

As for what's happening...
Chapter 38 was confusing to me. I'm waiting to see what happens after Kaname stated he was an ancestor of Kuran and Rido was the master who awakened him. I figured there was more to how Kaname would use Zero, especially after Yuuki was awakened. He seemed to be planning all this out ahead of time and knew what was coming next. With the mixture of all the different bloods in Zero, it will be interesting to see if he helps Kaname and uses that newly gained power. Do you think Yuuki will have any problem leaving Zero and going away with Kaname? I'm surprised he is just going to leave. I'm also wondering what Cross is going to do. I can't wait for the next chapter. So many questions still to answer.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.