Naruto 403

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Naruto 403

Post by funshine »

So it's out. What are everyone's thoughts?

More Itachi= good guy... though it's a funky way to give Naruto some power. lol. I like that Naruto is actually thinking about it and seems to get the hint that Sasuke may attack Konoha. but he's made up his mind to save konoha and sasuke... so if sasuke was part of the attach, i can't see him really doing much damage or else it would make no sense for him to be saved without harm and brought back to the village. so far i don't think he's done anything super bad against the village that would prevent his return.

Any ideas on what power naruto got was? I'm sure it was related to Sasuke or Madara given that Itachi hoped he didn't have to use it... so if it's sasuke he'd hope naruto didn't have to use it because if he did it meant sasuke was a big dummy and let himself be pulled into someone else's ambitions and if it's madara, well that would mean that itachi's sasuke failsafe didn't work.

and sasuke doesn't want itachi's eyes because he's doing stuff itachi wouldn't like. at least he was nice about that. i wonder how he plans on reviving the clan if he attacks konoha...

though when the heck is naruto gonna go off and train? if konoha is gonna be attacked like now, either naruto's a good actor and has lots of tricks up his sleeve that he never bothered showing before or he'll get his butt beaten to a pulp. i can't really see konoha falling, unless root takes over and the few have to go undercover to reclaim konoha. so i'm a little iffy on the timing...

also if next chapter really is something about the attack, how slow are those frogs? i mean... it's been a while. :/
naturalgrace
Anime Geek

Re: Naruto 403

Post by naturalgrace »

funshine wrote:
I like that Naruto is actually thinking about it and seems to get the hint that Sasuke may attack Konoha. but he's made up his mind to save konoha and sasuke... so if sasuke was part of the attach, i can't see him really doing much damage or else it would make no sense for him to be saved without harm and brought back to the village.
I don't think there could ever be any doubt that was going to be Naruto's position, and don't doubt it's going to get far, far worse for him before it gets better.I think Sasuke's going to do everything in his power to convince Naruto he'll never return to Konoha. I think Naruto's faith in him is going to be severely tested.
funshine wrote:
Any ideas on what power naruto got was? I'm sure it was related to Sasuke or Madara given that Itachi hoped he didn't have to use it... so if it's sasuke he'd hope naruto didn't have to use it because if he did it meant sasuke was a big dummy and let himself be pulled into someone else's ambitions and if it's madara, well that would mean that itachi's sasuke failsafe didn't work.
I think you're right. It's probably some kind of counter to Sasuke's new powers or something to that effect.
funshine wrote:
i wonder how he plans on reviving the clan if he attacks konoha...
I wonder if he might now try to pull an Orochimaru-ish stunt and try to bring everyone back from the dead. It's pretty obvious Itachi wanted Sasuke to start the clan over from scratch, so the opposite of that would be... what? That's the only way I can see his plans running counter to what Itachi wanted. Unless he intends to restart the clan to conquer Konoha or something.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:roll: Again with the flashbacks... At least we saw a little something different in each one this time.
I do wonder what power Naruto has been given. What a way to receive it. 8O I'm also glad like funshine that Naruto seems to be using his head for a change trying to put things together. I'm also still curious about Sasuke's hideous looking new sharingan. :emb I'm hoping that next chapter will have all new stuff without flashbacks so we jump into things a bit more.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

naturalgrace wrote:
It's pretty obvious Itachi wanted Sasuke to start the clan over from scratch...
OOOOH What if Sasuke comes back and hooks up with Hinata?! :D

:P
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Well, I'm relieved that I was right back in 386 about Sasuke not
taking Itachi's eyes! :messed
That would've been just tooooo gross! :P

And, as Goldknight said, at least some of the
flashbacks were new scenes :D
And
Naruto has at last reappeared in his eponymous manga! :wink:
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

naturalgrace wrote:
I don't think there could ever be any doubt that was going to be Naruto's position, and don't doubt it's going to get far, far worse for him before it gets better.I think Sasuke's going to do everything in his power to convince Naruto he'll never return to Konoha. I think Naruto's faith in him is going to be severely tested.
oh yes, i never doubted that naruto would pick both. but i'm saying it's good that he's considering the possibility that sasuke may attack the village. i'm sure naruto's stance on the village and sasuke is a huge reason why itachi even granted him any power. clearly itachi valued both sasuke and the village and i'm sure he was afraid that with his death noone would be on sasuke's side. his interactions with naruto show that he can rest easy because someone actually cares about sasuke. i think that's why he smiled.

it makes sense for naruto's faith to be tested. my only thing is if sasuke does stuff *really* bad, i don't see him being accepted back to konoha unless he's like imprisioned or some crap or unless he ONLY attacks danzou/root and later it becomes common knowledge that danzou/root is bad. i mean if he kills innocent konoha nin during his attacks or even if his underlings/etc does i don't see him just being accepted back at thte village. so i wouldn't really see the point of naruto saving him unless it's a redemption by death and that would suck cause i want the end to have 'em all alive, well, happy, etc.
I wonder if he might now try to pull an Orochimaru-ish stunt and try to bring everyone back from the dead. It's pretty obvious Itachi wanted Sasuke to start the clan over from scratch, so the opposite of that would be... what? That's the only way I can see his plans running counter to what Itachi wanted. Unless he intends to restart the clan to conquer Konoha or something.
when I saw the part about being counter to what itachi wanted I figured, he meant because he was going to attack konoha and itachi wanted to protect konoha. i don't see him trying to bring them back from the dead - oh god, i hope not cause that would be sick and lame.