Naruto Chapter 411

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto Chapter 411

Post by Goldknight »

Is it me or is it getting really cheesy? :roll
This eight-tailed guy is a total joke. It sort of reminds me of some stupid character they'd put on One Piece.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Naruto Chapter 411

Post by animeobsessed »

Goldknight wrote:Is it me or is it getting really cheesy? :roll
This eight-tailed guy is a total joke. It sort of reminds me of some stupid character they'd put on One Piece.
No, it's not you.
It's bad. He makes me think of the Ginyu force from DBZ using rhymes straight from Muhammad Ali, for those old enough to remember him - *heavy-weight boxer*
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

It's funny you mention Ginyu AO. I initially thought that, but then thought.....I expect that kind of silliness from DBZ, but never thought I'd see it in Naruto. I have to say that at least the fillers for the series are starting to get interesting though not necessarily something we've not seen before. :sweatdrop The previews look good for next week. But back on topic:
I love Sasuke to death don't get me wrong, but I would love nothing more to see this cheesy eight-tailed guy kick his ass and bring his ego down a notch. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug